Welcome To aBlackWeb

Anything wrong with this picture? (Chivalry bait)

Yeah, because giving up ya seat to someone else who benefit from it is bending over backwards

Why I respond, I KNOW you hate women

You niggas gonna stop running with this narrative, just cause I call a bitch a bitch doesn't mean I hate women.

Respect your elders male or female.. young dude on the end should have offered up his seat period.

That being said.. we can't tell from the picture if he did or didnt offer so i'm not gonna judge. I can only say if I were in that seat I would have asked if she wanted to sit

Respect your elders male or female.. young dude on the end should have offered up his seat period.

That being said.. we can't tell from the picture if he did or didnt offer so i'm not gonna judge. I can only say if I were in that seat I would have asked if she wanted to sit

Extremely slippery slope. I get the sentiment though, I really do.

Just cause a person is old doesn't mean they automatically should be respected.

For this particular argument.. on the surface... seeing an elderly person stand while I have a seat.. I'll offer it up.

That old person might be an asshole for all I know so I do see your point tho.

That being said.. I'll give the elders my respect off GP until they give me a reason not to.. lol

For this particular argument.. on the surface... seeing an elderly person stand while I have a seat.. I'll offer it up.

That old person might be an asshole for all I know so I do see your point tho.

That being said.. I'll give the elders my respect off GP until they give me a reason not to.. lol

I understand and that is why I said get the sentiment.

They would be rude as fuck unless pregnant. You give up your seat to elders

I have back when I was on the bus and train back in high school. I'm not going to fault those dudes for not doing it, it was probably a long day at the gig and tired as hell.

they should give it up because she's old, not because she's a woman

some of y'all were evidently raised by rats.

Should all parking lots have designated spaces for old people? At what age should people get a placard like a handi-capped placard that says they get to park closer to the entrance like handi-capped people?

Since its about age and not gender. Not all old people have aliments that would allow them to get a handi-capped parking pass.

Last edited:
Back