Welcome To aBlackWeb

Anything wrong with this picture? (Chivalry bait)

Out of all the niggas in the pic who look like they had just as much of a rough day as the woman did. Who do yall feel should've given up their seat first?

a bunch of tired fat niggas and a crack head nigga whos happy to be working and an entitled prissy chick who dont work nor is she pregnant.

I always give up my seat to a lady if there aint any available. Especially one thats older than me and not white.

And nah it aint a race thing its just... different.

I'd offer but I wouldnt call either of them wrong

i dont live in a city with trains and shit, but I can imagine if thats your main daily ride that shit gets old quick....get in where you fit in

plus if thats NY or something I absolutely expect this....im told they're disrespectful af up there

what do I see???

980x.jpg

I'd offer but I wouldnt call either of them wrong

i dont live in a city with trains and shit, but I can imagine if thats your main daily ride that shit gets old quick....get in where you fit in

plus if thats NY or something I absolutely expect this....im told they're disrespectful af up there

Yoooo lol

be seein the same lady EVERYDAY

like "look, you gotta get yo ass here a lil earlier" lol

It does but still thats just the way I came up.

Sometimes if you offer up your seat they'll be like "No im fine" and if thats the case then aight.. atleast I asked.
but if someone took a pic and showed everyone.....it would be assumed you didnt and then you have people thinking you aint shit.

Back