Welcome To aBlackWeb

Anything wrong with this picture? (Chivalry bait)

I didn't say what you should do, I told you what I do

If I saw ya washed ass get on the train I would I give you my seat also

no, what you said was

"If you able to, get up. If you're more tired than a woman 20yrs older than you so you need to be seated, cool."

So you didn't say what YOU would do at all; you're giving instruction on what a person in that position SHOULD do.

Then, being the petty person you are, you resort to insults because your statements have zero merit to them so you need to distract folks reading them from that fact.

no, what you said was

"If you able to, get up. If you're more tired than a woman 20yrs older than you so you need to be seated, cool."

So you didn't say what YOU would do at all; you're giving instruction on what a person in that position SHOULD do.

Then, being the petty person you are, you resort to insults because your statements have zero merit to them so you need to distract folks reading them from that fact.
I'm petty, you washed

Thankfully you don't need to stand to type huh

The whole 'they wanted equality, they got equality' mentality is childish and for the birds

You see a person that could benefit from sitting and you able, give up your seat b. Shit doesn't have to be pushing an agenda

Putting the picture with a caption insinuating that something is wrong, that's pushing an agenda. It's not an obligation, it's chivalrous. Enter the "equality" word. I tend to be the guy to offer my seat, but fuck all that "you have to do". No, they don't. Put your wack ass cape back in the closet.

Made me think of that one famous actress chick a few years ago, that made a post on twitter or ig mad that no one gave up their seat for her, on the subway. She was trying to shame them for not standing for a pregnant woman like she wasnt a famous multimillionaire that could of hired a driver instead of getting into a crowded subway.

I dunno this "MeToo" attitude is kinda sad man not only is she old but she black and you niggas comin' with this 'they want equality'

I would have offered her my seat

Putting the picture with a caption insinuating that something is wrong, that's pushing an agenda. It's not an obligation, it's chivalrous. Enter the "equality" word. I tend to be the guy to offer my seat, but fuck all that "you have to do". No, they don't. Put your wack ass cape back in the closet.
So........why you feel the need to address me?

You gonna get ya frail ass up and still be aggy about it? Cool

I dunno this "MeToo" attitude is kinda sad man not only is she old but she black and you niggas comin' with this 'they want equality'

I would have offered her my seat

I'll give up my seat to an elderly person that clearly needs it or someone that's handicapped. Past that you're on your own.

it was a tweet and i found it. Bunch of news stories started because of this, shaming people that didnt give up their seat.

So........why you feel the need to address me?

You gonna get ya frail ass up and still be aggy about it? Cool

Lol. Because I move genuinely. That don't mean I subscribe to the idea that it's shameful that none of them stood up. Like I said, fuck all that "you have to do" type logic. Far worse things happened to this woman life than her standing on a damn train. She don't even look that old y'all making it sound like she on the train with a walker.. she's capable. She be aight.

Pregnant though? Yeah somebody should've gave that one up.

I forget you niggas need coffee, ginseng, pre scripts, Chinese gas station tabs, monster, and red bulls to get out the bed in AM

I guess yall need to rest as often as you can

Back