Welcome To aBlackWeb

Any Good Anime that You Could Recommend

Btw I’m about to watch season 2 of made in abyss and I been sleeping on this for too long

What a great show
Yea watch the first season a long time ago. Have to catch up on the second one because I know this is a good show especially when it got to the end of the first season.

Yo speaking about sleeping on some good anime. Bungo stray dogs know you mentioned watching the fourth season. This is some pretty good stuff. It reminds me of this one anime called Durarara!!.

Yea watch the first season a long time ago. Have to catch up on the second one because I know this is a good show especially when it got to the end of the first season.

Yo speaking about sleeping on some good anime. Bungo stray dogs know you mentioned watching the fourth season. This is some pretty good stuff. It reminds me of this one anime called Durarara!!.
Yeah made in abyss being so cutesy looking kinda misdirected me lol this show is pretty dark

Haven’t been this entertained since mushoku Tensei: jobless reincarnation

And yeah bungo stray dogs I only watched the first few Eps of season 4 because I started over by rewatching it with my wife so I’m only at the finale of season 2

But they just announced season 5 so I gotta hurry up lol

Durarara I really liked when I watched way back when

Yeah made in abyss being so cutesy looking kinda misdirected me lol this show is pretty dark

Haven’t been this entertained since mushoku Tensei: jobless reincarnation

And yeah bungo stray dogs I only watched the first few Eps of season 4 because I started over by rewatching it with my wife so I’m only at the finale of season 2

But they just announced season 5 so I gotta hurry up lol

Durarara I really liked when I watched way back when
Mushoku Tensei is indeed another that is misleading because at first it started real slow but things went left real quick. Yea bungo start dogs I've watched all of the season up until season 3 haven't started season 4 yet.

I wonder how this arc of demon slayer will go, since they have established if you see an upper ranked you are pretty much dead. And the Hashira don’t live very long and this arc is supposed to have 3 upper moons show up.

What you guys watching this spring season. Here my list

demon slayer

Hell paradise

My home hero

Got a cheat skill on another world and become unrivaled in the real world

Heavenly delusion

What you guys watching this spring season. Here my list

demon slayer

Hell paradise

My home hero

Got a cheat skill on another world and become unrivaled in the real world

Heavenly delusion

Started watchin Hell's Paradise a couple days ago.

Back