Welcome To aBlackWeb

Any Good Anime that You Could Recommend

Watching the chimera Ant arc in HunterxHunter and with only hearing about this arc for years when hearing about this show and it’s pretty frustrating to watch from a pacing standpoint

Idk if any of these episodes are filler but this arc is way too long and bloated

Fights once they get to the palace are dragged out like shit

It started very interesting though

I’m not done with it but it’s a roller coaster ride
I've always felt the chimera ant arc was overrated

Okay @Ironman I finished it

It’s objectively a great arc

It does a great job having suspense, subverting expectations, and it’s very unique in the sense that the main character didn’t fight the big bad but a lot of stuff I didn’t like

Like the arc being 60 eps, the bloated drawn out fights, too much attention on characters that I don’t care about (which helped it at the same time) wack ass gon transformation design, the king never really fighting the entire time except once and outside of him darting around that was all he really did. He never really showed his power when fighting. Endurance yes but I feel like they blew opportunities a bit

But it was great. A bit overhyped but I can understand since it came directly after the worst arc in the show

Okay @Ironman I finished it

It’s objectively a great arc

It does a great job having suspense, subverting expectations, and it’s very unique in the sense that the main character didn’t fight the big bad but a lot of stuff I didn’t like

Like the arc being 60 eps, the bloated drawn out fights, too much attention on characters that I don’t care about (which helped it at the same time) wack ass gon transformation design, the king never really fighting the entire time except once and outside of him darting around that was all he really did. He never really showed his power when fighting. Endurance yes but I feel like they blew opportunities a bit

But it was great. A bit overhyped but I can understand since it came directly after the worst arc in the show
The attention on other characters is one of the great things this series does well. Mereum getting bodied by a creation of the beings he came from was just full circle shit lol.

The attention on other characters is one of the great things this series does well. Mereum getting bodied by a creation of the beings he came from was just full circle shit lol.
The poison stuff didn’t hit me until pouf was just dead and I was like why is he dead? Then I thought about the beginning to I think the previous episode which was foreshadowing and then I was like oooooooh

Like it didn’t connect initially when pan was saying the king will be dead soon

I thought she was talking about Gon killing him

It was a cool way to deal with things

Back