Welcome To aBlackWeb

Any Good Anime that You Could Recommend

Fuck Spy Family im watching Tokyo Ghoul now 🙌🏾🙌🏾
Never wanted to cosplay in my life but I may have to throw something together for Halloween this year cuz white haired kaneki is sickening

iu

My wife when thought the anime like it ain't nothing. I'm still trying to finish 91 Days.
This the first anime I seen in a minute that I'm really fuckin with. Just gotta find one that grabs you cuz I struggled through quite a bit of shows before I got to this one

That’s it. I haven’t finished it yet. I started watching Overtake, it’s a racing anime.
Yeah it’s not that good honestly to me but idk maybe you’ll like it more if you finish it

that’s cool that you watching overtake though. I never even heard of it but I think F1 is unique

Yeah it’s not that good honestly to me but idk maybe you’ll like it more if you finish it

that’s cool that you watching overtake though. I never even heard of it but I think F1 is unique
91 Days is not that bad to me so far. I’m only on my 5th episode of Overtake and so far it’s not bad at all.

Ore dake Level Up na Ken (Solo Leveling)​

They say whatever doesn’t kill you makes you stronger, but that’s not the case for the world’s weakest hunter Sung Jinwoo. After being brutally slaughtered by monsters in a high-ranking dungeon, Jinwoo came back with the System, a program only he could see, that’s leveling him up in every way. Now, he’s inspired to discover the secrets behind his powers and the dungeon that spawned them.
trailer

links to stream
Amazon product ASIN B0CQFWW1N5

"To the Abandoned Sacred Beast" is pretty good so far. Just started watching it the other night.

Back