Welcome To aBlackWeb

Any Good Anime that You Could Recommend

@Golan what you make of the episode?

Gear 5?

Joyboy?

Episode in its totality?
It was alright. I'll be honest, I'm still not the biggest fan of Gear 5, but it's different than the typical Shonen transformation.

The whole joyboy thing is very reminiscent of Naruto and the child of legend shit. It's cheap and makes you question all the effort the protagonist put in.

The animation was great, tho. I'm sure the next episode will be better. I'm eager to see the part when he goes giant.

It was alright. I'll be honest, I'm still not the biggest fan of Gear 5, but it's different than the typical Shonen transformation.

The whole joyboy thing is very reminiscent of Naruto and the child of legend shit. It's cheap and makes you question all the effort the protagonist put in.

The animation was great, tho. I'm sure the next episode will be better. I'm eager to see the part when he goes giant.
Agreed except I don't question the effort that the protagonist puts into becoming as good as fate foretells

Yall should check out psycho-pass. They have about 2 or 3 seasons. A movie is coming out soon. Hopefully to wrap everything up. Great sci-fi anime

They been dropping hints about Devil Fruit transformation all the way since Doflamingo did it back in Dressrossa Arc. Then in Wano you see Kaido & Yamoto do it, and when Kidd and Law finally do theirs you could assume Luffy would finally discover his(gear 5).

Currently watching

Jujutsu Kaisen S2
Mushoku Tensei S2
Rent a girlfriend S3 🫣
Zom 100
Bungo stray Dogs S5
Haikyuu S1

They been dropping hints about Devil Fruit transformation all the way since Doflamingo did it back in Dressrossa Arc. Then in Wano you see Kaido & Yamoto do it, and when Kidd and Law finally do theirs you could assume Luffy would finally discover his(gear 5).
I'm assuming he don't like the design/powers of Luffy Awakening

It took a minute for me to like and understand the nature of it myself

I'm assuming he don't like the design/powers of Luffy Awakening

It took a minute for me to like and understand the nature of it myself

I saw it posted that it doesnt look like this in the Manga, the Anime decided to be goofy with this episode on their own. I think next episode its less toonish

Not sure if it was discussed but yall watched Baki?

I just started it…pretty good so far. The fight scenes are crazy gory

Not sure if it was discussed but yall watched Baki?

I just started it…pretty good so far. The fight scenes are crazy gory
I tried to watch it but too much talking

Need more ass kicking

I tried to watch it but too much talking

Need more ass kicking

IMO the talking wouldn't be so bad if the fights were more epic. Most shonen anime have a lot of talking, but the fights themselves are dope. Baki fights are weird. It's like you'll get 10 mins of talking and then it's followed up by like one big punch and then 10 more minds of talking to explain why that big punch was different than the 5 big punches that happened before it.

200w.gif

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Back