Welcome To aBlackWeb

Any Good Anime that You Could Recommend

What episode I need to start watching in order to get into One Piece?

everytime i ask somebody what to start with if i wanna get into anime thats one of the first shows named but i cant get into this shit

Im actually trying again right now but so far no luck..

i think im on ep 5 n i dont even know wtf been going on cuz its just on in the background

should i try another show instead? or is anime just not for me?
“Watch one piece man, it gets good at ep 95” lmao

Oh man yes it's very good. But they kind of fumbled the ball towards the end on the story because they change it up and went in a different direction.
You think so? That’s one of only two animes I watched that I actually ranked 10/10

Now steins Gate 0 got too convoluted imo

everytime i ask somebody what to start with if i wanna get into anime thats one of the first shows named but i cant get into this shit

i think im on ep 5 n i dont even know wtf been going on cuz its just on in the background

It depends on what you like. Do you like action, comedy, drama, and there tons bbn of other genres out there. If you can tell us that we can push you in the right direction

It depends on what you like. Do you like action, comedy, drama, and there tons bbn of other genres out there. If you can tell us that we can push you in the right direction

you ever seen the animated series invincible on amazon? thats the kinda shit i like

so I guess it would be action with a lil bit of comedy mixed in..

Yes that what meant the last season just went in a different direction from the first season.
Ah okay I look at it as a sequel series so I considered it two diff shows

But yeah that kinda lost me but the payoff at the end made up for how convoluted it got

Made for a “ohhhhh” moment

“Watch one piece man, it gets good at ep 95” lmao

So it aint just me, huh?
5ts9yl.png

Finally gave in and continued watching 1st season of Vinland Saga. Shyt is pretty dope. These muthafuccas are ruthless tho.

Finally gave in and continued watching 1st season of Vinland Saga. Shyt is pretty dope. These muthafuccas are ruthless tho.

lol The second season is good to, but I don't think I've ever seen such a drastic switch in tone between two seasons of a show. Shit is crazy.

Finished season 3 of demon slayer on netflix.
I want to see the sister fight more. Her healing the poison was interesting. Also demon against demon could be cool to see

I laughed when she transformed into the grown woman though

Right now I’m watching

Rise of the shield hero
A couple of cuckoos
(Rewatching) FMA brotherhood
Love after world domination
Spy family

Dabbling in:

Aharen-San Wa Hakarenai

Backburner:

Ranking of Kings
Wonder Egg Priority
Gundam 00

Ayo i fw Ranking of kings

I just searched it see if there was a thread and it led me to this post

this might be the first anime that ive found that I like outside of the Boondocks

my niece just put me on it so im binging it

Ayo i fw Ranking of kings

I just searched it see if there was a thread and it led me to this post

this might be the first anime that ive found that I like outside of the Boondocks

my niece just put me on it so im binging it

Lol @ boondocks being an anime

Corey in the house type beat

But How far along are you? And yeah thats a great anime

Lol @ boondocks being an anime

Corey in the house type beat

But How far along are you? And yeah thats a great anime

Not too far into it. I just finished the episode where the brother pussed out on drinking that blended drink with his fathers remains in it. I think its like episode 4 oe 5 maybe? I had to run out but im gonna watch some more later tonight when i get in. I was told it gets even better from here

Not too far into it. I just finished the episode where the brother pussed out on drinking that blended drink with his fathers remains in it. I think its like episode 4 oe 5 maybe? I had to run out but im gonna watch some more later tonight when i get in. I was told it gets even better from here
Yeah I wanna say when you get to around Ep 11 it jumps up and gets even better

Back