Welcome To aBlackWeb

Any Good Anime that You Could Recommend

Yeah this was a great watch

Couldve did without the CGI though
I'm seeing it's a sequel to one of the older movies. I'm tempted to watch those first. Gundam has always been one of those older series I never really go into. Gundam Unicorn was dope, though. That was a standalone, I think.

I'm seeing it's a sequel to one of the older movies. I'm tempted to watch those first. Gundam has always been one of those older series I never really go into. Gundam Unicorn was dope, though. That was a standalone, I think.
I didn’t watch unicorn because of the aforementioned CGI but I think this is a UC timeline sequel to gundam ZZ which came after zeta and the original

I didn’t watch unicorn because of the aforementioned CGI but I think this is a UC timeline sequel to gundam ZZ which came after zeta and the original
Speaking of gundam which gundam do you guys recommend. I've seen gundam wing, gundam 00, gundam seed and iron blood gundam. So do you have any recommendations similar to those or just as good.

Speaking of gundam which gundam do you guys recommend. I've seen gundam wing, gundam 00, gundam seed and iron blood gundam. So do you have any recommendations similar to those or just as good.
I have to finish gundam 00 but you didn’t watch the OG?

I’d recommend

mobile suit gundam
Zeta
ZZ Gundam
Gundam 0086

And a underrated one to me despite the bad reviews would be gundam victory

Idk if I like the witch from mercury yet

I have to finish gundam 00 but you didn’t watch the OG?

I’d recommend

mobile suit gundam
Zeta
ZZ Gundam
Gundam 0086

And a underrated one to me despite the bad reviews would be gundam victory

Idk if I like the witch from mercury yet
Oh right forget about the fist gundam that later came on adult swim. Yea seen it love the rival between char and the main character. Try to watch turn a gundam couldn't get with the main character being soft and iron blood gundam left it half way because the main character was like a side character and wasn't that much development going on there. But will check out your recommendations.

Oh right forget about the fist gundam that later came on adult swim. Yea seen it love the rival between char and the main character. Try to watch turn a gundam couldn't get with the main character being soft and iron blood gundam left it half way because the main character was like a side character and wasn't that much development going on there. But will check out your recommendations.
Yeah I didn’t like iron blood once it got to season 2

Turn A I haven’t got to watch but it’s not appealing

Also maybe look into after war gundam X

Unicorn
Seed
Seed destiny I don’t really fuck with lol

I also watched the gundam thunderbolt December sky movie a few years ago and I honestly liked it more than Hathaway

Yeah I didn’t like iron blood once it got to season 2

Turn A I haven’t got to watch but it’s not appealing

Also maybe look into after war gundam X

Unicorn
Seed
Seed destiny I don’t really fuck with lol
Yea I hear about gundam x and it being canceled. But you saying it still good despite that. Did the story at least finished. Oh did you mean gundam 0083 and not 0086 because I look it up and only could find 0083.

Yea I hear about gundam x and it being canceled. But you saying it still good despite that. Did the story at least finished. Oh did you mean gundam 0083 and not 0086 because I look it up and only could find 0083.
Sorry I always do that lol

I meant 0083

And I don’t know if after war X was good per se as I didn’t fully watch it but it got canceled due to not being popular

I’m just saying maybe check it out

But check it out last out of everything I said lol

Sorry I always do that lol

I meant 0083

And I don’t know if after war X was good per se as I didn’t fully watch it but it got canceled due to not being popular

I’m just saying maybe check it out

But check it out last out of everything I said lol
Have you ever gotten into gintama. People say it is good once it get pass the comedy episodes and supposed to be real serious afterwards.

Have you ever gotten into gintama. People say it is good once it get pass the comedy episodes and supposed to be real serious afterwards.
Oh man I had Gintama on my list to watch for probably a year but I finally finished the first season a few weeks back

I really like it

I know it gets better too

It’s pretty funny and just for shits and giggles I skipped to a ep a few seasons later and it looked like a completely different show

They was fighting fighting

Oh man I had Gintama on my list to watch for probably a year but I finally finished the first season a few weeks back

I really like it

I know it gets better too

It’s pretty funny and just for shits and giggles I skipped to a ep a few seasons later and it looked like a completely different show

They was fighting fighting
Oh good to despite it mostly comedy at the begin it's still good.

Yeah it has so may Eps and is pretty episodic so it’s a good comfort show to just throw on and watch

I like how they’ll introduce a character and they’ll show up again a few Eps later
Bet putting it on the list because just started d gray man

What episode I need to start watching in order to get into One Piece?

everytime i ask somebody what to start with if i wanna get into anime thats one of the first shows named but i cant get into this shit

Im actually trying again right now but so far no luck..

i think im on ep 5 n i dont even know wtf been going on cuz its just on in the background

should i try another show instead? or is anime just not for me?

Back