Welcome To aBlackWeb

Any Good Anime that You Could Recommend

True. Well, I'll see how it goes. That might cause my interest to wane too depending on how over the top they are with it.
Are you guys taking the elf named Tuka Luna or a different one that's in the show. When I look it up she pop up and if that's the case then can't look see how she is related to dark skin giving the fact she blonde with blue eyes.

Are you guys taking the elf named Tuka Luna or a different one that's in the show. When I look it up she pop up and if that's the case then can't look see how she is related to dark skin giving the fact she blonde with blue eyes.

I'm only two eps in so I can't really say.

Anybody checked out Make My Day on Netflix.

It might not seem like an anime given the main character, but it is one. It's pretty good.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
I just started this anime called Gate on Hulu. I haven't gotten far enough to say if it's truly good or not, but it's mad fucked up. lol Basically, the premise to this point is that a gate to another world opens up in downtown Tokyo. On the other side is a fantasy world with trolls, dragons, knights, etc... For some reason, they decide to attack Tokyo without warning. As you might expect, they wreak havoc, but then the Tokyo military comes and puts a stop to it. The Japanese government is pissed and sends the army to other world, and they post up and just slaughter everyone that comes to the gate.

Oh and this is another anime where the Americans ain't shit. lol
Yea just started myself so far so good. Like premise giving the fact is different than most iskea shows. Only episode 3 so we see how it goes.

Back