Welcome To aBlackWeb

Any Good Anime that You Could Recommend

Yea that's insane. For some reason I was expecting Japan to have a lot more harsher punishments for that sort of crime than us
Mann the article beta posted literally said they just started considering that shit illegal. Those muhfuckas are deranged. Them and germans

I'm amazed how lenient they are. Hell I was expecting a beheading to happen or castration

In japan? Nah. One of my og' did a bid out there and said between Canada, mexico and japan prison japan was the worst just due to sheer boredom. 😂 Ain't shit to do, no comfort, you never see outside and on top he didn't even speak any Japanese, shit is just legit hard time. I think he was in there for 2 weeks or something.

Don't ask me why I know someone that's been in prison in 3 countries.

Anyone check out Tokyo revengers they have season 2 just came out

I’m waiting until tomorrow

So far I watched

Tomo Chan is a girl
Bungo stray dogs S4
Revenger
The angel next door (I read the beginning of the LN)

As far as older stuff I still have to catch up on spy family and mid gundam

(I read the beginning of the LN)
Y'all outchea reading light novels?
Found myself engrossed in a couple and made me put down the mangas for awhile.

Right now as far as consumption it's :
Light novels>>>manhua/manga>>>anime

Y'all outchea reading light novels?
Found myself engrossed in a couple and made me put down the mangas for awhile.

Right now as far as consumption it's :
Light novels>>>manhua/manga>>>anime
Nah I usually don’t

I was buying the spy family manga for my wife and while I was doing that I tried to find something for myself to maybe try and get into it

I’m strictly anime for the most part

I’m waiting until tomorrow

So far I watched

Tomo Chan is a girl
Bungo stray dogs S4
Revenger
The angel next door (I read the beginning of the LN)

As far as older stuff I still have to catch up on spy family and mid gundam
Yea this season I'm checking out

The Angel next door

Tokyo revengers

The reincarnation of the strongest exorcist in another world

The misfit of demon king academy season 2

Nier automata

Giant beasts of ars

The iceblade sorcerer shall rule the world

Revenger

I just started this anime called Gate on Hulu. I haven't gotten far enough to say if it's truly good or not, but it's mad fucked up. lol Basically, the premise to this point is that a gate to another world opens up in downtown Tokyo. On the other side is a fantasy world with trolls, dragons, knights, etc... For some reason, they decide to attack Tokyo without warning. As you might expect, they wreak havoc, but then the Tokyo military comes and puts a stop to it. The Japanese government is pissed and sends the army to other world, and they post up and just slaughter everyone that comes to the gate.

Oh and this is another anime where the Americans ain't shit. lol

I just started this anime called Gate on Hulu. I haven't gotten far enough to say if it's truly good or not, but it's mad fucked up. lol Basically, the premise to this point is that a gate to another world opens up in downtown Tokyo. On the other side is a fantasy world with trolls, dragons, knights, etc... For some reason, they decide to attack Tokyo without warning. As you might expect, they wreak havoc, but then the Tokyo military comes and puts a stop to it. The Japanese government is pissed and sends the army to other world, and they post up and just slaughter everyone that comes to the gate.

Oh and this is another anime where the Americans ain't shit. lol
I used to read this manga/manhua whatever you wanna call it, years ago. The story was cool enough, nothing stood out like the mc was a super bad ass or anything. He was just smart I believe. Like if Shikamaru had his own story, but it definitely had potential.

Mann I was reading that shit till they introduced this
dark elf. basically she was being held captive for whatever reason for a long time. when mc finally came and saved her, she end up going to this dude on some please let me be your slave shit.....that was it for me I was like nahh
im-out-nope.gif

I used to read this manga/manhua whatever you wanna call it, years ago. The story was cool enough, nothing stood out like the mc was a super bad ass or anything. He was just smart I believe. Like if Shikamaru had his own story, but it definitely had potential.

Mann I was reading that shit till they introduced this
dark elf. basically she was being held captive for whatever reason for a long time. when mc finally came and saved her, she end up going to this dude on some please let me be your slave shit.....that was it for me I was like nahh
im-out-nope.gif

Please tell me she wasn't black. lol

Man Vinland S2 first was good as shit, this gonna be a slow arc and I didn’t expect to like it.

Back