Welcome To aBlackWeb

Another One Caught On Camera...Man Arrested After Attempted Break In To Woman's Home

Got folks in one thread saying it’s no difference between men and women and “what makes a woman a woman” now this.

pick a side.

Got folks in one thread saying it’s no difference between men and women and “what makes a woman a woman” now this.

pick a side.

They not even in the same boat this about protecting women in our community from sex crimes. How are black trans people in any relation to that? A trans person did try and run up in that lady house

They not even in the same boat this about protecting women in our community from sex crimes. How are black trans people in any relation to that? A trans person did try and run up in that lady house

Pick a side when it comes to women

Just trying figure out why y’all feel y’all can’t talk to niggas? @Golan I’m not expecting society to change in just two weeks but the metoo movement been around since 2013 and changed how we do things. To y’all y’all saying black community can’t or won’t or shouldn’t do it

Just trying figure out why y’all feel y’all can’t talk to niggas? @Golan I’m not expecting society to change in just two weeks but the metoo movement been around since 2013 and changed how we do things. To y’all y’all saying black community can’t or won’t or shouldn’t do it
I don't have a problem with it, at all, I've done it and always will. It's addressing the situation at it's core.

My point is just that there are an untold number of men out there, that aren't listening and never will. Or worse, they are listening and know how to hide in plain site, these men are immediate dangers.

When I think about dealing with an immediate danger, in a city with a 20 min response time, it's hard to think of solution that doesn't include violence of some kind, which is sad. As for the women in states with stricter gun laws, I don't have an answer, besides the usual self defense/situational awareness tips, it's already frustrating figuring out proper self-defense as a man in a nanny state, I can't imagine what it's like for a woman.

This is one of those topics where two things can be true at the same time

This is also one of those topics where nuance is severely lacking because people want to use extremes to drive their points home

I think that in this particular instance the extreme was warranted and would have been completely justified.

To that end, I took a look at the use of force in Maryland, where this took place: She would have been fully justified in the eyes of the law had she put holes in that muhfucka's chest.

Maryland also continues to follow common law principles on the issue of when one may use deadly force in self-defense. In the case of State v. Faulkner, 301 Md. 482, 485, 483 A.2d 759, 761 (1984), the Court of Appeals of Maryland summarized those principles, and stated that a homicide, other than felony murder, is justified on the ground of self-defense if the following criteria are satisfied:

(1) The accused must have had reasonable grounds to believe himself in apparent imminent or immediate danger of death or serious bodily harm from his assailant or potential assailant;
(2) The accused must have in fact believed himself in this danger;
(3) The accused claiming the right of self defense must not have been the aggressor or provoked the conflict;
(4) The force used must have not been unreasonable and excessive, that is, the force must not have been more force than the exigency demanded.

See also Roach v. State, 358 Md. 418, 429-30, 749 A.2d 787, 793 (2000).

In addition, when one is in one's home, one may use deadly force against an attacker if deadly force is necessary to prevent the attacker from committing a felony that involves the use of force, violence, or surprise (such as murder, robbery, burglary, rape, or arson). See Crawford v. State, 231 Md. 354, 190 A.2d 538 (1963).

This incident checks off all the boxes necessary for her to send this clown to his maker, specifically ^^^ this last part.\

The worst part about it is this woman has no choice but to strap up or something drastic cause the dude still out there...The police have made it clear that they won't do anything to PREVENT a crime.... smgdh

The worst part about it is this woman has no choice but to strap up or something drastic cause the dude still out there...The police have made it clear that they won't do anything to PREVENT a crime.... smgdh
These people against women having guns just want chicks to be attacked so they can go on a black men need to do more to protect women

Niggas literally missed the point just to act like they won. Still ain’t addrsss nothing the actual woman said and that a problem. But some of y’all ain’t deep thinking. Again yes a gun can be an immediate solution. But for states that don’t allow how does a person not from the streets get an illegal gun? Give me an answer

I think the underlined is a subtle point that keeps getting overlooked

why do u live in a state that doesn't support u having gun rights?

why do members of a targeted community support having less rights to protect themselves? too many of our folks support gun control (SMH @ the irony of black women being guilty of this) when we are the ones who need our gun rights the most

plus many women don't see the value of having a male counterpart protecting them because the value of male/female relationships has been degraded or transformed into an exploitative dynamic

unfortunately there are evil mofos in the world and u are not going to be able to avoid them by simply hoping they will choose not to target u

why do members of a targeted community support having less rights to protect themselves? too many of our folks support gun control (SMH @ the irony of black women being guilty of this) when we are the ones who need our gun rights the most

plus many women don't see the value of having a male counterpart protecting them because the value of male/female relationships has been degraded or transformed into an exploitative dynamic

unfortunately there are evil mofos in the world and u are not going to be able to avoid them by simply hoping they will choose not to target u
Wth are you getting this information?

You're a cool dude and all but you stay saying some really preposterous and side eye-worthy stuff about women

Idk man ask everybody who lives on the northeast why they chose those states. I mean education is far better but that ain’t good enough

Yup people die in churches religious gathering with regularity around the globe hope is when you have exhausted all options🤷🏾‍♂️

Back