Welcome To aBlackWeb

Another One Caught On Camera...Man Arrested After Attempted Break In To Woman's Home

Idk man ask everybody who lives on the northeast why they chose those states. I mean education is far better but that ain’t good enough

Oddly, Vermont and New Hampshire are pretty easy on gun ownership and they're surrounded by states that have pretty strict gun ownership requirements.

Some of those northeastern states are weird though: Maine has strict laws, however it's also an open-carry state. Maryland, where this incident took place, is also open-carry but you need a permit to do it. There's a 7 day wait period for hand guns and anything they define as an "assault rifle", but you can pick up a shotty or other long rifle same day. You also gotta pass a background check for handguns but not for long guns.

That being said, I don't see a reason why folks in Maryland don't have a rifle in the crib unless you are staunchly anti-gun. They're not that difficult to own, and if you're concerned about the recoil of something like a 12 gauge you can get into a 410 or 20 gauge or go with a carbine.

again, for the slow pokes in the back, what happens after the woman kills the man? what ways do you plan to help her or others in regards to the law?

These people against women having guns just want chicks to be attacked so they can go on a black men need to do more to protect women

Nobody is against women having guns. If you actually read for comprehension instead of just to respond you'd see that people are saying it's not the only solution that should be offered nor is it a viable solution for everyone. But instead you just wanna keep hollering get a gun like simply owning a weapon is gonna turn every woman into John Wick where they just shoot their attacker and move on with life.

Nobody is against women having guns. If you actually read for comprehension instead of just to respond you'd see that people are saying it's not the only solution that should be offered nor is it a viable solution for everyone. But instead you just wanna keep hollering get a gun like simply owning a weapon is gonna turn every woman into John Wick where they just shoot their attacker and move on with life.
It is the only solution, stop thinking somebody else gonna save you and save yourself.

Popping a nigga>>>>getting assaulted

again, for the slow pokes in the back, what happens after the woman kills the man? what ways do you plan to help her or others in regards to the law?

so what happens if the law says it was justified self-defense & no charges are brought?

To me it's the only solution, if a woman put a nigga down who's a threat they don't have to worry about him coming back and living in fear

By the time the potential assault is already in progress you think the average sized woman is gonna be strong enough to over power a full grown man, pull a gun out of their purse, aim and shoot? Or should women just start firing off at every nigga they perceive as a threat?

Wth are you getting this information?

You're a cool dude and all but you stay saying some really preposterous and side eye-worthy stuff about women

?????

shorty I can't tell if ya'll got PTSD or what on here............what did I say that was preposterous or side-eye worthy about women?

everything is not a personal attack, it's true that a lot of women (and sadly a lot of black women support gun control)

nothing controversial about it except that it's not in ur best interest based on the multiple examples in the news everyday

and the relationship dynamic is a male AND female problem.....so I'm not sure what ur issue is here

but it would make sense that women would have more of a vested interest in making sure they had a man on their team to help with protection......why would u have a problem with that?

By the time the potential assault is already in progress you think the average sized woman is gonna be strong enough to over power a full grown man, pull a gun out of their purse, aim and shoot? Or should women just start firing off at every nigga they perceive as a threat?

This over cause now you're on some silly stuff, you know what threat people talking about

This over cause now you're on some silly stuff, you know what threat people talking about

Its silly to lay out a realistic situation? What do you think happens when someone is assaulted? Niggas ain't giving a running head start or a heads up "hey I'm about to try an run up on you" warning.

Women are at risk of more than 1 type of threat when it comes to assault. So are you saying your catch all solution actually may not apply for every instance?

This the same situation as the one from New York that was posted. Nobody would fault this lady for putting dude out his misery, the evidence is on tape for the world to see.

In the slim chance she had been charged, her gofund me would have raised more than enough money to cover a good lawyer and not a public defender.

Niggas talking about guns are a deterrent yet don't know anything about the fact that women with guns are more likely to have that gun taken from them during an attack and then used against them...but yeah guns are the only solution....

more likely than who?

show the facts fam instead of rhetoric

how often does a trained individual get their firearm taken from them during an attack?

it ain't about guns being the only solution...........but in this case they would be the best solution......being a vulnerable member of a targeted group and supporting limiting your own options just doesn't make sense

Back