Welcome To aBlackWeb

Another One Caught On Camera...Man Arrested After Attempted Break In To Woman's Home

Lol @ the police protecting anyone. You guys are hilarious. The cops have never ever in the history of police been about protecting people. Protecting the state's interest? Yes, and occasionally that involves keeping people safe, but that is not their main objective as agents of the state. Powerful (or just logical) people don't call for help, because they know that it is necessary for the help to be readily available (home protection through firearms or personal security). The very idea that you have to wait for help tells you that your safety is not a priority.

Folks are born wrong all the time and nothing that can be said to them can change that. IE Pedo, Trans folks, serial killers and rapist.

Putting trans in there with folks who actually physically harm people it stupid my nigga. You can check a nigga if a girl he talk to is too young. A senior can be checked for messing with a freshman. You saying we can’t do shit till after the crime.

The fact AP had to bring up that ignorant ass nigga say something. No one with any damn sense is out here condoning rape or is ok with women being assaulted

Unfortunately, there will always be people out there who don’t give a fuck and feed into their own impulses.

Guns help protect people.

that’s all I’m saying.
This is one of those topics where two things can be true at the same time

This is also one of those topics where nuance is severely lacking because people want to use extremes to drive their points home

Who in said guns don’t protect people? Like y’all literally missing the point because y’all think the point we are making is too hard to apply in real life

The fact AP had to bring up that ignorant ass nigga say something. No one with any damn sense is out here condoning rape or is ok with women being assaulted
Again, for the last time I promise. YOU, CTB might not be out here condoning rape but there are dudes who do

Putting trans in there with folks who actually physically harm people it stupid my nigga. You can check a nigga if a girl he talk to is too young. A senior can be checked for messing with a freshman. You saying we can’t do shit till after the crime.

My point is folks are fucked in the head. And they fall under that.

Who in said guns don’t protect people? Like y’all literally missing the point because y’all think the point we are making is too hard to apply in real life
It's not that, it's just when do you think this societal change will occur? People like the guy in the Op are predators, they have not and will never listen, they probably couldn't comprehend it even if they tried. I understand that it isn't cut and dry just for a woman to start shooting in every situation, but that's just the state of things. I'd much rather a loved one face charges than attend her funeral.

It's not that, it's just when do you think this societal change will occur? People like the guy in the Op are predators, they have not and will never listen, they probably couldn't comprehend it even if they tried. I understand that it isn't cut and dry just for a woman to start shooting in every situation, but that's just the state of things. I'd much rather a loved one face charges than attend her funeral.

Your last sentence is alot of women's main point. The fact that the choice of "go to jail or be killed" is even an option is fucked up. And not only can some not even acknowledge that but some also don't think that there's anything that can be done to provide any form of protection from these types.

Man, lemme get back to building this bench before I have to go to my babygirl soccer game.

Y'all enjoy the rest of y'all Sunday✌🏾

Niggas literally missed the point just to act like they won. Still ain’t addrsss nothing the actual woman said and that a problem. But some of y’all ain’t deep thinking. Again yes a gun can be an immediate solution. But for states that don’t allow how does a person not from the streets get an illegal gun? Give me an answer

Niggas literally missed the point just to act like they won. Still ain’t addrsss nothing the actual woman said and that a problem. But some of y’all ain’t deep thinking. Again yes a gun can be an immediate solution. But for states that don’t allow how does a person not from the streets get an illegal gun? Give me an answer

You don’t deserve to speak about actual women.

bear mace is a great deterrent

Back