Welcome To aBlackWeb

Another One Caught On Camera...Man Arrested After Attempted Break In To Woman's Home

Anyway back to people who actually live in reality y’all gotta stop with the excuses that the black man is powerless in our community among our own peers

A few people seem to be in the thought someone has to take pussy by force for it to be considered rape

A few people also seem to be in the thought that your homeboy has to do the previous sentence directly in front of you to do/say something

@Scandalust313 literally just spelled the shit out for y'all and y'all still sticking your heads in the sand being obtuse and dense

Ain't nobody in this thread will watch any assault happen and not intervene but some of you acting like it's only males that need to protect women, women need to know how to protect themselves when a male isn't around.

A few people seem to be in the thought someone has to take pussy by force for it to be considered rape

A few people also seem to be in the thought that your homeboy has to do the previous sentence directly in front of you to do/say something

@Scandalust313 literally just spelled the shit out for y'all and y'all still sticking your heads in the sand being obtuse and dense

Because these niggas don’t wanna feel bad personal feelings first

Anyway back to people who actually live in reality y’all gotta stop with the excuses that the black man is powerless in our community among our own peers

you adding extra sauce and your own imagination to the situation.

Quote the post that said “the black man is powerless in our community among our own peers”.

all I’m saying is, some of these weirdo niggas lost the plot at some point and they are beyond a stern talking to. Some people are fuckin evil. Case in point: Khalil Wheeler-Weaver.

you think a chat about right and wrong woulda stopped this dude from doing what he did? Be for real.

some people are fuckin evil

If they are not showing those signs then there is nothing to check. If a nigga feel comfortable doing that around you then maybe you have to look at yourself for the type of people you attract. Ain't nobody bringing that around me

So y’all don’t talk about family or sports or the kids or work? I mean you been in the streets and seen the worst literally. Surely getting a bag ain’t the only conversation. Now if you ain’t a family type person that’s cool

like I said, MOST of the time

you adding extra sauce and your own imagination to the situation.

Quote the post that said “the black man is powerless in our community among our own peers”.

all I’m saying is, some of these weirdo niggas lost the plot at some point and they are beyond a stern talking to. Some people are fuckin evil. Case in point: Khalil Wheeler-Weaver.

you think a chat about right and wrong woulda stopped this dude from doing what he did? Be for real.

some people are fuckin evil

bruh if you think every creep dude is on the level on the insane criminal rapist fine. But you’re using an extreme example. Every rapist ain’t hiding in bushes what about the miggas who think slipping a condom off with no consent is cool or the niggas who sleep with half drunk girls. We can check creeps man that’s the point of what I’m saying. So why the debate?

Again y’all ain’t have no response for what scandalust stated at all but argue with me

folks thinking a “talking to” is a solution?

Lmao.

It's a solution as in one of many. Not the sole solution and nobody said it is. But you can't deny that talking to and teaching younger generation of boys how to properly interact with girls and women wouldn't curb alot of the negative interactions women are too often on the wrong end of in the future.

It's a solution as in one of many. Not the sole solution and nobody said it is. But you can't deny that talking to and teaching younger generation of boys how to properly interact with girls and women wouldn't curb alot of the negative interactions women are too often on the wrong end of in the future.

Talking to somebody bout something is wrong that knows it’s wrong is useless.

Y’all saying can’t talk to niggas so then what? Any solutions offered? Or we passing the buck and making excuses

Talking to somebody bout something is wrong that knows it’s wrong is useless.

So nobody ever told you the right thing to correct you doing wrong? You used to be in the street no advice from anybody older helped you realize it was t the way?

Back