Welcome To aBlackWeb

Another One Caught On Camera...Man Arrested After Attempted Break In To Woman's Home

That could be for multiple reasons...

could me mental illness..
could be he knew he had a decent amount of time before the police showed up..
could be he just aint give a fuck.

If he on this typa time to pull some bullshit like this.. I doubt tossing his parents in jail will deter him from doing fuck shit
Maybe you right

They are in the circles of dudes who let this type of behavior go unchecked

But all I'm to say is, not every person is comfortable with a firearm and in the hands of the wrong person, you can go from defending yourself to being shot and killed with your own weapon

birds of a feather

you think a rapey attacker is gonna check their friend who's also a rapey attacker?

I mean, how many (& how often) of your rapey attacker friends have you checked?

Try and break in my house and I'll unlock the window for them and smash whatever body part come through it first. Hopefully they aren't dumb enough to go head first. That's how I think someone might think twice....well... prolly wouldn't think twice if they just got wacked in the head with a bat haha

Yoooooou ain't swingin no bat's outchea @B_A we all know you got the Rambo knife on deck ready to stab a muhfucka.

• Haha
Reactions: B_A
That could be for multiple reasons...

could me mental illness..
could be he knew he had a decent amount of time before the police showed up..
could be he just aint give a fuck.

If he on this typa time to pull some bullshit like this.. I doubt tossing his parents in jail will deter him from doing fuck shit

nah, nah... leave "mental illness" out of this. That's the fuck boi's "get out of jail free" card and they know it.

birds of a feather

you think a rapey attacker is gonna check their friend who's also a rapey attacker?

I mean, how many (& how often) of your rapey attacker friends have you checked?
If y'all actually just take the time to listen and watch people, they'll tell you a lot without saying much

Remember the Corey Holcomb thread where he was talking about taking his woman's pussy and niggas was saying "oh he tryna get his jokes off"...

Well there ya go

If y'all actually just take the time to listen and watch people, they'll tell you a lot without saying much

Remember the Corey Holcomb thread where he was talking about taking his woman's pussy and niggas was saying "oh he tryna get his jokes off"...

Well there ya go
Cut it out, when will a rape conversation ever come up

Well there ya go

Oh

so this whole time yall was talkin bout checkin our internet "friends"

but how many of your real life rapey attacker friends have you checked?

Oh

so this whole time yall was talkin bout checkin our internet "friends"

but how many of your real life rapey attacker friends have you checked?
No brah and you being disingenuous right now but I don't have rapey friends in my circle.

Obviously, if you can say the same, then cool but this one of those situations where just cause YOU don't have any rapey friends in your circle doesn't mean other niggas don't.

Some people think jokes about rape or sexual assault means somebody is rapist. I think being on with those type of jokes is lessening a depraved act. I feel like in real life I don’t really hear those type of jokes when I’m with the homies but I mean we older we parents that’s weird. Idk of them niggas listen to R Kelly or not lol

I feel like 15 years ago people were not consciously thinking about shit like this and how it impacts us. Shit like sex trafficking and how our women are sexually exploited wasn’t as talked about as today. And I feel like with us we do a lot of “ let’s not discuss this right now”
We all say we would beat up somebody who messes with kids or stuff like that. But then it like we ignore all sorts of wild shit that actually happens. I’m not saying call your homeboy a flat out rapist but I should be able to check some weird shit like jokes about it. Or saying stuff like how the victim was responsible.

No brah and you being disingenuous right now but I don't have rapey friends in my circle.

Obviously, if you can say the same, then cool but this one of those situations where just cause YOU don't have any rapey friends in your circle doesn't mean other niggas don't.

ok

so what can guys like us do to quell these situations?

we're not out here raping or hangin w/ rapist

we supposed to befriend potential rapey attackers to check them?

in all seriousness, what can I do to help?

ok

so what can guys like us do to quell these situations?

we're not out here raping or hangin w/ rapist

we supposed to befriend potential rapey attackers to check them?

in all seriousness, what can I do to help?

Bruh all it’s saying is check your homeboy fir saying wild shit jeez

Are some of you being willfully obtuse?

Do you have sons, daughters, younger brothers...their friends, nephews, male cousins, neighborhood kids?

You speak to those in your circle about the messages they internalize from social media, movies, video games, music, their friends/socal circles, etc.

You teach them simple right from wrong shit...girls/women are people, you don't beat up on girls/women, no means no, teach them about social cues and "nuance", etc. You have a responsibility to check your friends if they're doing dumb shit, you report them to an adult/police if they do/are doing some foul shit to girls/young ladies...silence isn't a solution, you don't particilpate in that kind of shit. These are ongoing conversations...it's undoing the chauvinist ideology that leads to the violent, predatory behaviors that lead to the types of stories that are topics of threads like this.

We have to shout down the prevailing mindset. We have to, at least attempt, to undo the kind of thinking that signals to boys/young men, who grow into adult men, that this shit is okay. We have to teach girls/young ladies how to be more aware of their surroundings and any 'red flags' from a boy/young man (social cues), that it's ok to disengage/firmly tell him 'no!' and/or leave if they don't feel safe with a boy/young man, that if she's been victimized or hurt to not be afraid to report it to the police, etc.

This is mentor/OG talk.

Last edited:
Back