Welcome To aBlackWeb

Another One Caught On Camera...Man Arrested After Attempted Break In To Woman's Home

More of a reason to be more of a community and less divided.
Cops don’t care so the local men should. But you know where imma go with this.
dude just chilling pissed me off

You're right on the 1st point. I believe it's in the clip posted that one of her neighbors noticed the guy in her yard and that's when he picked up the water hose and pretended he was doing lawn work. No way that shit should've been that easy to pass off

Without certain firearm insurances someone’s sometimes fucked if they let out. I understand the complexities of the law across the nation and why it’s so different but uhh lol in the court of public opinion especially nowadays, do what you have to, get off like Max Payne in the end.

More of a reason to be more of a community and less divided.
Cops don’t care so the local men should. But you know where imma go with this.
dude just chilling pissed me off

and that’s what’s people are saying that if we were more of a community maybe our women wouldn’t necessarily be told just get a gun. I think it was me and @Playmaker88 who had the same debate. We both know yes a gun is an immediate solution but as stated places that don’t allow guns like New York or other places up north they can’t go that route. I was saying a community that’s about protection could make this less an issue. But trying to build the community up isn’t gonna stop an attack tomorrow.

Guns not gonna solve all these issues and I wish y'all would stop saying that

But you know what would help? If niggas stop coddling their friends and stop encouraging this type of behavior. Stop laughing at these stories when they are told to you and shame the fuck out of them or be willing to report them when they tell these types of stories.

Nobody said anything close to wanting women to be attacked. That's a very bad reach. It's saying that the situation don't just end with get a gun and shoot them. And the law ain't exactly about to treat a Black woman with gentle hands even if it's a case of self defense. Those repercussions ain't as easy to handle as you're trying to make it seem
Fam, with all due respect, what would YOU suggest?

But you know what would help? If niggas stop coddling their friends and stop encouraging this type of behavior. Stop laughing at these stories when they are told to you and shame the fuck out of them or be willing to report them when they tell these types of stories.
@Marc123

It would solve that issue at that particular time and she wouldn't have to be waiting for over 20 minutes for help to get there

lol

& y'all gotta stop doin this

you think there's one of these rapey attackers in everyone's circle?

or we sposed to hit the streets & stop potential attackers?

no guns aren't the end all be all but, it could help be proactive in sum situations (esp. how this particular one seems)

and that’s what’s people are saying that if we were more of a community maybe our women wouldn’t necessarily be told just get a gun. I think it was me and @Playmaker88 who had the same debate. We both know yes a gun is an immediate solution but as stated places that don’t allow guns like New York or other places up north they can’t go that route. I was saying a community that’s about protection could make this less an issue. But trying to build the community up isn’t gonna stop an attack tomorrow.
Building the community up can stop more but won’t stop it ....period.

I thjnk the community being United would not allow sick mindsets and such brave ignorance as dude showed to fester and grow.
I’m not saying either way is wrong but niggas ain’t afraid of the community.

This is on point and I agree.
Problem is: it’s not my family and let’s em cook culture or he cool or whatever else dumb ass excuse for allowing shit until the crowd doesn’t like it or it’s plainly on video.
Let it go on too long then be mad at the end result.

lol

& y'all gotta stop doin this

you think there's one of these rapey attackers in everyone's circle?

or we sposed to hit the streets & stop potential attackers?

no guns aren't the end all be all but, it could help be proactive in sum situations (esp. how this particular one seems)

The problem is people present guns as the end all be all. It's the first and usually only solution offered whenever these situations are shown.

ap, I feel what you are saying but let’s be real…I can say for sure that nobody in my friend circle jokes like this or tells stories of doing this. The niggas that do these types of antics are going rogue & keeping this type of shit to themselves outta fear of getting ostracized from their homies.

And I’m not sure if these types of deranged dudes can be talked down on some “you know what, you right” shit. These niggas is wayyyy too far gone.

As I said you can hope for the best
.... it will get you no where..in a perfect world females would not have to deal with this shit nor anyone else... but its out there and always will be so whatever means ones have to help these situations do it ..the prevailing narrative that men can precrime these horrible situations is insane

The problem is people present guns as the end all be all. It's the first and usually only solution offered whenever these situations are shown.
I’d rather she be safe and the community supports her doing her trial.....if they didn’t do everything to stop the attack

distraction-water.gif

While I agree that this is part of the solution in terms of dudes telling the "I got her fucked up and then we smashed" type of incidents... the larger part that people don't want to acknowledge because it gives a vibe of hopelessness is that the people in the world who would do this type of shit won't be swayed by being told its wrong. They already know it's wrong that's why they don't go around bragging about doing it. The dude in this video more than likely wasn't telling his homies his weekend Tuesday morning plans was to go out with zip ties and attempt to break into a woman's home.

Back