Welcome To aBlackWeb

Another One Caught On Camera...Man Arrested After Attempted Break In To Woman's Home

Disown the nigga

Mom
Family and friends

get the nigga fired if he working

make him an outcast

Guns not gonna solve all these issues and I wish y'all would stop saying that

But you know what would help? If niggas stop coddling their friends and stop encouraging this type of behavior. Stop laughing at these stories when they are told to you and shame the fuck out of them or be willing to report them when they tell these types of stories.

You don't shame them.

You beat their asses.

Violence against them type dudes is pretty much the only way. And if they call the cops, you explain to the cop why y'all had to beat his ass and deal with whatever comes your way but in the end dude knows what is and ain't tolerated on the block.

Guns not gonna solve all these issues and I wish y'all would stop saying that

But you know what would help? If niggas stop coddling their friends and stop encouraging this type of behavior. Stop laughing at these stories when they are told to you and shame the fuck out of them or be willing to report them when they tell these types of stories.
As a woman, if I was trained to use a firearm, bet your ass I'm gonna open that door and point it at their chest. Not trained and I just bought it off FB? I'll tell him from the other side of the door I'm about to shoot his ass through the door. It's not gonna solve thee issue, but it's gonna solve mine.

lol

& y'all gotta stop doin this

you think there's one of these rapey attackers in everyone's circle?

or we sposed to hit the streets & stop potential attackers?

no guns aren't the end all be all but, it could help be proactive in sum situations (esp. how this particular one seems)
They are in the circles of dudes who let this type of behavior go unchecked

But all I'm to say is, not every person is comfortable with a firearm and in the hands of the wrong person, you can go from defending yourself to being shot and killed with your own weapon

Y'all keep talking like dudes are in the know that their friends are rapists, that's not something rapists would be letting known to their buddies
Niggas know. I'm not buying this

ap, I feel what you are saying but let’s be real…I can say for sure that nobody in my friend circle jokes like this or tells stories of doing this. The niggas that do these types of antics are going rogue & keeping this type of shit to themselves outta fear of getting ostracized from their homies.

And I’m not sure if these types of deranged dudes can be talked down on some “you know what, you right” shit. These niggas is wayyyy too far gone.
Salute fam

#nobawse

Giving him even less to lose won’t improve his behavior

He just need to be locked up
Locked up is only a part of the solution.
It’s obvious jail ain’t scaring these dudes.

lock they momma up or some shit.

niggas need to feel a threat

bruh... what?
Nigga was standing outside the lady crib.

where is the fear?
did you see any fear?
Jail don’t scare these dudes.
I lean more towards the lady poppin this type Nigga.
But what if you do a crime an ya momma get time too?
Radical I know but if parents can go to jail over truancy why not other shit.

where is the fear?
did you see any fear?

parents shouldnt be going to jail over truancy...

where is the fear?
did you see any fear?
Try and break in my house and I'll unlock the window for them and smash whatever body part come through it first. Hopefully they aren't dumb enough to go head first. That's how I think someone might think twice....well... prolly wouldn't think twice if they just got wacked in the head with a bat haha

This is debatable but you get my point.
Dude was calm as fuck like he belong.....like they just broke up and he waiting for her to cool off.

That could be for multiple reasons...

could me mental illness..
could be he knew he had a decent amount of time before the police showed up..
could be he just aint give a fuck.

If he on this typa time to pull some bullshit like this.. I doubt tossing his parents in jail will deter him from doing fuck shit

Back