Welcome To aBlackWeb

Another One Caught On Camera...Man Arrested After Attempted Break In To Woman's Home

and see statements like this is why I consider u to be disingenuous

self-defense is not murder........but u know, we'll just ignore actual legal definitions for the sake of ur hyperbole

and the issue from the pro-gun mofos like myself is that I'm speaking on the actual issue happening today.....ie. the already grown men terrorizing women in their own homes

ya'll the ones who brought up strawman arguments about domestic violence to resist the fact that the victim in the O/P needed a solution to help her now

these empty solutions of "checking" other dudes in our circle :foh5:

and influencing the youth not to be predators in the future do nothing for the women having to deal with the already grown psychos running around today

all my comments were about solutions for today.........and shorty really needed the ability to match a threat of deadly force

so don't tell me u respect and care for women and really want them to be protected..........but yet u still placing the responsibility of their safety in someone else's hands 🙁

I don't want a loved one's life to be at the mercy of anyone trying to violate..........some of u refuse to believe that some mofos are just predatory and can't be influenced

bruh wasn’t it addressed 50 times in this thread that nobody is against women having guns or protecting themselves? Why y’all keep saying that and building a whole argument around it. Can’t women protect themselves and we make our peers better? Why is it either or on this topic

Y’all take the worse side when it comes to shit like this.

Me: protect yourselves by any means necessary

Y’all: what about going to jail and legal fees.

This world will never be the fantasy y’all think it could be.

Put your trust in yourself and not anybody. Not police, not the government and not the person down the street to raise another person right because fucked up folks will exist no matter what they was taught.
Go along to get along mentality runs deep here

Us: yes a gun is protection for an immediate situation in regards to protection. We can also try to instill some morals so it’s less rapey niggas walking around.

yall: so y’all saying women shouldn’t have guns cuz they might go to jail? What if they get raped?!

tjats literally the whole debate. And it’s a debate because niggas feel personally offended

Some of yall don't understand how psychology work. There is no telling a rapist not to rape or stopping the actions of someone like this guy. People like this are wired different just like a serial killer. The average man is not doing anything like this so there is no way to know who will. Its not anything you can spot. BTK had a wife and kids and they never knew till he got caught

after all that I noticed u skipped right over how u just conflated murder and self-defense tho

I don't disagree with ur point about influencing the future in a positive manner....but that take just seems redundant cuz we should be raising the youth properly anyway

so that's all well and great for the future.........but my all points are for addressing the issue happening today

if a loved one called u saying a mofo is outside her door right now offering violence, the last thing u and ur loved one is gon be thinking about is how we need to influence the youth......let's be real fam

u need answers right now......and as scary as it may be, in this case the answer is having a gun and being willing to use it regardless of the aftermath

so u are actually being disingenuous if u aren't willing to fully encourage these women in danger to do whatever it takes to not become a victim...........the limitations and fears u kept offering don't do shit to stop the threat banging on her door.....u can't be wishy washy if u want the odds to work in her favor

hence why my original premise of women (especially black women) supporting gun control and limiting their own rights doesn't make sense

I'm not not have I ever said the bold. So if you want to keep being disingenuous and injecting something I never said then feel free to. But you're debating something that has never once been suggested.

Yeeeeeeeah, no more juice in this lemon.

Y'all be cool✌🏾

I'm not not have I ever said the bold. So if you want to keep being disingenuous and injecting something I never said then feel free to. But you're debating something that has never once been suggested.

u don't see how ur quote below is blending the concept of murder with self defense? 🙁

By making sure your nephew knows how to conduct himself you're doing your part. Ain't nobody saying you gotta go out and be on some murder shit. That's what these niggas is suggesting women do.

not one person arguing against u suggested that women should go out and murder somebody

bruh wasn’t it addressed 50 times in this thread that nobody is against women having guns or protecting themselves? Why y’all keep saying that and building a whole argument around it. Can’t women protect themselves and we make our peers better? Why is it either or on this topic

ur fave posters already said multiple times that guns weren't going to solve the problem........hence all the comments about legal aftermath and other shit that doesn't help a woman today who is facing danger

plus u forget I just randomly dropped my 1st comment without regard to anyone else's post in here..........it wasn't in response to anyone specific but other people quoted me 1st

and LOL @ thinking grown adults are making their peers better by checking them for being potential rapists/predators.........ain't shit u can do to help a grown mofo already deciding to go that way🙁

u don't see how ur quote below is blending the concept of murder with self defense? 🙁

not one person arguing against u suggested that women should go out and murder somebody

You know what hyperbole is? And that was only done after pages of you and others intentionally misrepresenting whats being said despite explicitly being told otherwise.

ur fave posters already said multiple times that guns weren't going to solve the problem........hence all the comments about legal aftermath and other shit that doesn't help a woman today who is facing danger

plus u forget I just randomly dropped my 1st comment without regard to anyone else's post in here..........it wasn't in response to anyone specific but other people quoted me 1st

and LOL @ thinking grown adults are making their peers better by checking them for being potential rapists/predators.........ain't shit u can do to help a grown mofo already deciding to go that way🙁

They said more than one solution like 12 times bro

Aight man you got it there is nothing we can do other than kill all rapists ok cool. I mean surely their is nothing socially that can be done to educate people about sex crimes even tho it’s grown ass niggas in here who don’t know what is it ain’t sexual assault.

Us: yes a gun is protection for an immediate situation in regards to protection. We can also try to instill some morals so it’s less rapey niggas walking around.

yall: so y’all saying women shouldn’t have guns cuz they might go to jail? What if they get raped?!

tjats literally the whole debate. And it’s a debate because niggas feel personally offended

Why do people think rapists are out there raping because they don't know rape is wrong? Are ya'll serious with that dumb ass shit?

Why do people think rapists are out there raping because they don't know rape is wrong? Are ya'll serious with that dumb ass shit?

Are you serious with what you asked me? Go fund scandalust post in here. Is it something wrong in your eyes with teaching young adult males the ins and outs of sex related crimes? Literally half of y’all in this group don’t even know all the forms of sex crimes nor rape by coercion or any of that shit. Like did you read anything in this thread or you taking the stance that we already teach these thing properly in our community? Like damn man y’all niggas just wanna argue to argue. Pretty much saying can’t protect the community or teach anything differently. You’re not stupid but your question was and was answered. Damn

Are you serious with what you asked me? Go fund scandalust post in here. Is it something wrong in your eyes with teaching young adult males the ins and outs of sex related crimes? Literally half of y’all in this group don’t even know all the forms of sex crimes nor rape by coercion or any of that shit. Like did you read anything in this thread or you taking the stance that we already teach these thing properly in our community? Like damn man y’all niggas just wanna argue to argue. Pretty much saying can’t protect the community or teach anything differently. You’re not stupid but your question was and was answered. Damn

Teach whatever you want, but I reiterate what I said. Niggas aren't out here raping because they don't know better. Are there circumstances where misunderstandings can happen and education could prevent them sure. But you specifically brought morality into the discussion, and you can't teach a lack that away.

Teach whatever you want, but I reiterate what I said. Niggas aren't out here raping because they don't know better. Are there circumstances where misunderstandings can happen and education could prevent them sure. But you specifically brought morality into the discussion, and you can't teach a lack that away.

Ok

Back