Welcome To aBlackWeb

Another One Caught On Camera...Man Arrested After Attempted Break In To Woman's Home

So what else can I do?

like I've said, I've talked to my nephew for yrs & he's not out tryna break in homes to hurt people

no one in my circle has been accused/arrested or even has rumors goin around that they're rapey attackers

So it's kinda hard to check someone bout sumn that's not goin on w/ them

Do I hit the streets proactively on sum avenger superhero shit to stop it or what?

If you don’t mentor or volunteer nowhere I can see how it’s hard to reach people outside your circle when it comes to the youth. Idk why you think you need to be Superman tho.

yall niggas will talk about how kids need guidance when it comes to drugs and violence but sex crimes is confusing?

So what else can I do?

like I've said, I've talked to my nephew for yrs & he's not out tryna break in homes to hurt people

no one in my circle has been accused/arrested or even has rumors goin around that they're rapey attackers

Do I hit the streets proactively on sum avenger superhero shit to stop it or what?

By making sure your nephew knows how to conduct himself you're doing your part. Ain't nobody saying you gotta go out and be on some murder shit. That's what these niggas is suggesting women do.

So what else can I do?

I trust you at your word that you feel you've extended yourself as far as you can without compromising yourself.

At this point, you bid them farewell, however that looks to you and keep it moving.

And what are the gun laws in Georgia? Ain't Hitman Holla from STL? Think it's pretty safe to assume based on recent history the gun laws there are also pretty relaxed.
every other black man and woman in the city and the metro walking around with robocop/matrix guns in their pocket all out in the open.

No bullshit,this shit crazy down here.

its wild that society would rather traumatize women further &have them risk incarceration by tasking us with killing our abusers rather than having a zero tolerance policy towards abuse. yall arent teaching the youth, arent serving in your communities to curb IPV/DV/, arent doing jack shit besides telling women to kill and face whatever consequences may arise with 0 communal influence/help. how many dead men must women carry on their consciences?
Stfu old nigga. At no point did anybody in this thread say women should t protect themselves. Y’all keep saying that and it’s false. Women should protect themselves and niggas should teach they lil homies about creep shit. Their ain’t really no debate against that so y’all made one up and said we think women should t have guns. You too old not to see that shit.

but y’all yella niggas is like that
your handler, is more concerned about the consequences and the what if's more so than the protection of one's self. If she can false statements saying niggas don't have a zero tolerance about abusers, saying people not serving the community without proof then don't worry about what I say or so called made up.

Also you noodle arm bitchass nigga you stfu

Nigga stfu I ignored your slow ass for a reason. You can teach your homies better. You can’t teach white supremacy to go away? How are they the fucking same thing stop with the deflection man sounding stupid. You don’t even know your point stfu

Shut you gender fluid, noddle wrist, USELESS ass up.

Nigga on her claim he’s smart but useless in real life.

That’s the problem with some of y’all. Apply your perceived smartness to a real world application then get back to us.

this pushback why I had To take the Marlo approach with men and women

“either take it how im giving it or step and tell your people to tool up, wait for chris & snoop to get with you”

If you full of problems and few solutions, get your problematic a** away from me. Everybody walking around with burdens, stop willingly putting yours on me, I got my own part to play

your handler, is more concerned about the consequences and the what if's more so than the protection of one's self. If she can false statements saying niggas don't have a zero tolerance about abusers, saying people not serving the community without proof then don't worry about what I say or so called made up.

Also you noodle arm bitchass nigga you stfu

Fuck you too light bright. Nice to know this was more about arguining with race than the actual point but that’s y’all MO

Shut you gender fluid, noddle wrist, USELESS ass up.

Nigga on her claim he’s smart but useless in real life.

That’s the problem with some of y’all. Apply your perceived smartness to a real world application then get back to us.

Have you?

By making sure your nephew knows how to conduct himself you're doing your part. Ain't nobody saying you gotta go out and be on some murder shit. That's what these niggas is suggesting women do.

and see statements like this is why I consider u to be disingenuous

self-defense is not murder........but u know, we'll just ignore actual legal definitions for the sake of ur hyperbole

and the issue from the pro-gun mofos like myself is that I'm speaking on the actual issue happening today.....ie. the already grown men terrorizing women in their own homes

ya'll the ones who brought up strawman arguments about domestic violence to resist the fact that the victim in the O/P needed a solution to help her now

these empty solutions of "checking" other dudes in our circle :foh5:

and influencing the youth not to be predators in the future do nothing for the women having to deal with the already grown psychos running around today

all my comments were about solutions for today.........and shorty really needed the ability to match a threat of deadly force

so don't tell me u respect and care for women and really want them to be protected..........but yet u still placing the responsibility of their safety in someone else's hands 🙁

I don't want a loved one's life to be at the mercy of anyone trying to violate..........some of u refuse to believe that some mofos are just predatory and can't be influenced

self-defense is not murder........but u know, we'll just ignore actual legal definitions for the sake of ur hyperbole

and the issue from the pro-gun mofos like myself is that I'm speaking on the actual issue happening today.....ie. the already grown men terrorizing women in their own homes

ya'll the ones who brought up strawman arguments about domestic violence to resist the fact that the victim in the O/P needed a solution to help her now

and influencing the youth not to be predators in the future do nothing for the women having to deal with the already grown psychos running around today

all my comments were about solutions for today.........and shorty really needed the ability to match a threat of deadly force

so don't tell me u respect and care for women and really want them to be protected..........but yet u still placing the responsibility of their safety in someone else's hands 🙁

I don't want a loved one's life to be at the mercy of anyone trying to violate..........some of u refuse to believe that some mofos are just predatory and can't be influenced
Niggas kick in the door.... motherfuckers gonna be like have a seat over let’s discuss your actions lmao

This would all be accurate if you ignore the fact that I've said multiple times that I've said the issue is something that requires more than 1 solution. Since you wanna talk being disingenuous for you to blatantly ignore that so you can pretend I'm saying something I'm not nor ever have is the literal definition of it. Or the continuous dumb ass "oh so if somebody break in her home she supposed to sit and have a conversation with them" shit that literally has never been said. I've said from jump my issue with the response being "get a gun" is that it's the only solution you and others have managed to offer. And that does shit to solve the problem in the long run. It's very much possible for an issue to have more than 1 solution but that seems to be lost on you and others. And this is one of them. Meaning you can encourage women to defend themselves and also say that making an effort to teach young boys better than alot of us were taught will also help in the future.

And yes in reality the responsibility of women is somewhat in your hands if you have the responsibility of raising and/or influencing the behavior of a young man that's going to end up interacting with them. Unless now yall wanna pretend that the way people are raised and the ideas they learn from those around them have no affect on how they act in the world, then yeah you actually do hold some responsibility for how the people you directly influence interact with other people. Are there some people beyond repair? Of course. To try and say that every single man that violates a woman is some special case of a person who was never influenced to act the way they do and those actions just appear out of thin air is living in a fantasy world.

This would all be accurate if you ignore the fact that I've said multiple times that I've said the issue is something that requires more than 1 solution. Since you wanna talk being disingenuous for you to blatantly ignore that so you can pretend I'm saying something I'm not nor ever have is the literal definition of it. Or the continuous dumb ass "oh so if somebody break in her home she supposed to sit and have a conversation with them" shit that literally has never been said. I've said from jump my issue with the response being "get a gun" is that it's the only solution you and others have managed to offer. And that does shit to solve the problem in the long run. It's very much possible for an issue to have more than 1 solution but that seems to be lost on you and others. And this is one of them. Meaning you can encourage women to defend themselves and also say that making an effort to teach young boys better than alot of us were taught will also help in the future.

And yes in reality the responsibility of women is somewhat in your hands if you have the responsibility of raising and/or influencing the behavior of a young man that's going to end up interacting with them. Unless now yall wanna pretend that the way people are raised and the ideas they learn from those around them have no affect on how they act in the world, then yeah you actually do hold some responsibility for how the people you directly influence interact with other people. Are there some people beyond repair? Of course. To try and say that every single man that violates a woman is some special case of a person who was never influenced to act the way they do and those actions just appear out of thin air is living in a fantasy world.

after all that I noticed u skipped right over how u just conflated murder and self-defense tho

I don't disagree with ur point about influencing the future in a positive manner....but that take just seems redundant cuz we should be raising the youth properly anyway

so that's all well and great for the future.........but my all points are for addressing the issue happening today

if a loved one called u saying a mofo is outside her door right now offering violence, the last thing u and ur loved one is gon be thinking about is how we need to influence the youth......let's be real fam

u need answers right now......and as scary as it may be, in this case the answer is having a gun and being willing to use it regardless of the aftermath

so u are actually being disingenuous if u aren't willing to fully encourage these women in danger to do whatever it takes to not become a victim...........the limitations and fears u kept offering don't do shit to stop the threat banging on her door.....u can't be wishy washy if u want the odds to work in her favor

hence why my original premise of women (especially black women) supporting gun control and limiting their own rights doesn't make sense

Back