Welcome To aBlackWeb

Another One Caught On Camera...Man Arrested After Attempted Break In To Woman's Home

Niggas telling women to protect themselves and the idiot brigade have an issue nwith it. Then will say the same niggas hate women.

Anyhoo......my shinbu coin has made me a few bucks
This their opportunity to say black men not doing enough for black women when these instances no men are even around to protect anybody

Niggas telling women to protect themselves and the idiot brigade have an issue nwith it. Then will say the same niggas hate women.

“protect yourself” kill someone and then what?

the whole stance is dumb but expected because yall are just that

DUMB

Find one post where someone has an issue with women protecting themselves vs saying the situation doesn't stop and end there? Now go find the post where multiple niggas are saying "can't shit be done about this" "why would you would need support after shooting somebody?" "Why would I help? She said mean words to me"... And other multiple ways to continue to show how they wouldn't offer any form of assistance?

My pops ain’t white
My my ain’t white
My sister ain’t white

So what the fuck you talking about

pick a fucking side. Either people can do better or kill all white people. But you be chatting with BA on here lmao.

Man the fuck up

Nigga stfu I ignored your slow ass for a reason. You can teach your homies better. You can’t teach white supremacy to go away? How are they the fucking same thing stop with the deflection man sounding stupid. You don’t even know your point stfu

lets be clear, the idea of protecting oneself goes without saying. i was raise to always fight like hell if my life is in danger, the issue many of us are speaking on is that “grab a gun and kill somebody” ignores the fact that self defense claims dont always protect women from prosecution and/or death nor does simply having a gun (yall watch too much netflix) eradicate harm.

women being stalked/harrassed/assaulted is far too common. when do we get to hold the community accountable for creating dangerous men??

mfers love to pretend these type of guys are isolated individuals or apart of some underground crime syndicate as if they dont represent a larger system

Who is against women protecting themselves? Point to it? Y’all niggas being slow man learn to fucking read

Find one post where someone has an issue with women protecting themselves vs saying the situation doesn't stop and end there? Now go find the post where multiple niggas are saying "can't shit be done about this" "why would you would need support after shooting somebody?" "Why would I help? She said mean words to me"... And other multiple ways to continue to show how they wouldn't offer any form of assistance?
You got it big dog...... I'm wrong

So what else can I do?

like I've said, I've talked to my nephew for yrs & he's not out tryna break in homes to hurt people

no one in my circle has been accused/arrested or even has rumors goin around that they're rapey attackers

So it's kinda hard to check someone bout sumn that's not goin on w/ them

Do I hit the streets proactively on sum avenger superhero shit to stop it or what?

Just leave it alone bro. These same niggas will fight tooth and nail to protect some ghey niggas, sea turtles and whatever else these crackas will say is in danger but won't lift a finger to protect themselves.

Stfu old nigga. At no point did anybody in this thread say women should t protect themselves. Y’all keep saying that and it’s false. Women should protect themselves and niggas should teach they lil homies about creep shit. Their ain’t really no debate against that so y’all made one up and said we think women should t have guns. You too old not to see that shit.

but y’all yella niggas is like that

Back