Welcome To aBlackWeb

Another One Caught On Camera...Man Arrested After Attempted Break In To Woman's Home

I asked you what you thought the message that one person is sending because he has a pretty strong following of people that think the exact same way he does. Those people have people that think like them, so on and so forth.

If you not on that kinda time, that's great but that doesn't mean other people aren't.

Why can't you just answer what I asked you? It's not a gotcha question. It's not a trap.
You really had to scrape the bottom of the barrel to bring up that dude. Yea his sons will be fucked up considering the stuff their dad had said and done, it's not looking good for them

Are y'all MFs slow???

Just b/c people are saying there isn't enough checking the effed up thinking and behaviors that lead to these types of incidents, doesn't mean we're saying that people are teaching predatory behaviors. Le fuq?
I asked the same question 2x and it was never answered

It appears as if he thinks someone has to stand next to someone else and show them how to be a predator with a 5 bullet point presentation and that's the only way they can influence predatory behavior for it to count

You really had to scrape the bottom of the barrel to bring up that dude. Yea his sons will be fucked up considering the stuff their dad had said and done, it's not looking good for them
I didn't have to scrape anything. It was a pretty big thread here as well as a pretty big discussion on social media.

Me scraping up something would be me finding a story in bumfuck, Louisiana that you never heard of.

Try again

I didn't have to scrape anything. It was a pretty big thread here as well as a pretty big discussion on social media.

Me scraping up something would be me finding a story in bumfuck, Louisiana that you never heard of.

Try again
But nobody has ever looked at Boosie and said he's a well intention man who's shown to be an upstanding citizen, he's only talked about because he's a piece of trash

But nobody has ever looked at Boosie and said he's a well intention man who's shown to be an upstanding citizen, he's only talked about because he's a piece of trash
That may be true but it doesn't lessen the point I was making.

lol just change their hearts

in these conversation, when men ain’t being straightforward and honest, you doing a disservice to women

nobody has to carry gun if they don’t want, just come up with another solution but your feelings ain’t bout to heal the world.

It's hilarious and sad the mental gymnastics people perform to not do some shit that benefits everybody, including themselves.

The same way we've been socialized to get this point, is the same way we can begin the process to socialize the undoing of this kind of shit. Y'all waiting on women to do it (we're trying!)? Congress? Anybody but you, huh? <-- All rhetorical

No one said it will happen overnight, no one said we can reach every-damn-body, and no one said it would be easy...but someone has to, at least, start the process. Soooo many of you are so resistant/against any type of change in your thinking/behaviors, that you'd rather sit back and just let shit be but, have the nerve to tell women what they should do. Phuck what women have been saying for ages, you "big, strong, all-knowing" men have all the answers for eveyone else, except for what you should be doing to create a better society for your sons, daughters, mothers, sisters, neices, nephews...your neighborhoods, schools, etc.

Nah..."go get a gun "sister" and this type of stuff will never happen again. #PBW"

Scust

P.S. I stated what I have to say this morning...there's no real dialogue to be had with y'all, so do not @ me. Gracias.

I feel like they just going against to go against thru brought up points nobody argued. They feel like this is somehow anti black man

I got nothing else for this thread.

I hope everyone does their best to protect their necks.This world don’t give a fuck. I personally do not have the type of hope in humanity that some of you do.

Lol we don’t have hope that’s why we taking this stance. People can do better

But you say once a month ALL WHITE people need to be killed of regardless of they did something wrong because the world would be a better place. Now you saying people can do better

You don’t stand on your own accord so that’s why you always switching up.

Pick a fucking side

You only taking white pov cuz you mixed man. White people shown they can’t be changed at all. You saying literally men shouldn’t protect our communities. Stfu talking to me you asswipe. Abd no I’m not against women owning guns come with another argument

You only taking white pov cuz you mixed man. White people shown they can’t be changed at all. You saying literally men shouldn’t protect our communities. Stfu talking to me you asswipe. Abd no I’m not against women owning guns come with another argument

My pops ain’t white
My my ain’t white
My sister ain’t white

So what the fuck you talking about

pick a fucking side. Either people can do better or kill all white people. But you be chatting with BA on here lmao.

Man the fuck up

It's hilarious and sad the mental gymnastics people perform to not do some shit that benefits everybody, including themselves.

The same way we've been socialized to get this point, is the same way we can begin the process to socialize the undoing of this kind of shit. Y'all waiting on women to do it (we're trying!)? Congress? Anybody but you, huh? <-- All rhetorical

No one said it will happen overnight, no one said we can reach every-damn-body, and no one said it would be easy...but someone has to, at least, start the process. Soooo many of you are so resistant/against any type of change in your thinking/behaviors, that you'd rather sit back and just let shit be but, have the nerve to tell women what they should do. Phuck what women have been saying for ages, you "big, strong, all-knowing" men have all the answers for eveyone else, except for what you should be doing to create a better society for your sons, daughters, mothers, sisters, neices, nephews...your neighborhoods, schools, etc.

Nah..."go get a gun "sister" and this type of stuff will never happen again. #PBW"

Scust

P.S. I stated what I have to say this morning...there's no real dialogue to be had with y'all, so do not @ me. Gracias.

The first sentence speaks volumes about this topic and so many more.

I can count the number of people in here including myself that have admitted pages ago that you cannot save everyone.

why is that still being brought up as a point for you to hold the people in YOUR circle accountable? By people, i mean people YOU know YOU have direct influence on, whether a son, nephew, cousin, etc...Hell, some people have aunts/uncles that are younger than them. YOU can still speak your influence on them.

and again, even with that being said, YOU are still not going to reach ALL of them ALL of the time. Now that we are on the same page, lets not bring that point up again.

I can count the number of people in here including myself that have admitted pages ago that you cannot save everyone.

why is that still being brought up as a point for you to hold the people in YOUR circle accountable? By people, i mean people YOU know YOU have direct influence on, whether a son, nephew, cousin, etc...Hell, some people have aunts/uncles that are younger than them. YOU can still speak your influence on them.

and again, even with that being said, YOU are still not going to reach ALL of them ALL of the time. Now that we are on the same page, lets not bring that point up again.

It's a cop out to continue to do nothing. "Well those people are fucked up anyway". Niggas don't wanna even acknowledge that talking to younger generations of people actually does influence their behavior and how they carry themselves in the world. How can niggas claim to be about protecting Black women yet also say there's no point in making sure young boys who will grow into men know how to interact with them without making them feel creeped out or harassed because they've been told shit like being persistent when she keeps telling you "no" is the way to go.

its wild that society would rather traumatize women further &have them risk incarceration by tasking us with killing our abusers rather than having a zero tolerance policy towards abuse. yall arent teaching the youth, arent serving in your communities to curb IPV/DV/, arent doing jack shit besides telling women to kill and face whatever consequences may arise with 0 communal influence/help. how many dead men must women carry on their consciences?

Last edited:
Back