Welcome To aBlackWeb

Another One Caught On Camera...Man Arrested After Attempted Break In To Woman's Home

So you don't see any value in teaching younger boys about right from wrong?

So you saying they don’t know what they doing is wrong?

If they didn’t they wouldnt sneak around to commit these crimes. They know it’s wrong and the way they go about it says they know

If they didn’t they wouldnt sneak around to commit these crimes. They know it’s wrong and the way they go about it says they know

Bruh stealing from a car is also wrong do you not talk to the thief? Or the dope boy? Who does crime thinking it’s ok? But y’all still mentor kids on the wrong side to steer them the right way? But can’t be done with sex related things? Maybe the part y’all ain’t trying to address is the fact people don’t think it’s a big enough deal in the first place. Topic shouldn’t went past page 4

I'm not talking about grown men who know what they're doing is wrong. I already posted earlier in this thread that the niggas who do this type of shit on the extreme end of the spectrum know it's wrong. I specifically mentioned talking to younger boys and making sure they know right from wrong in terms of their day to day interactions with girls/women.

I’m legit tired of y’all acting like folks are teaching kids that rape is okay.

Y’all don’t know anybody first, second or even third hand that teaches that shit.

some folks are just fucked in the head and no amount of conversations, therapy or classes gon help these folks

Just like pedos. You think them folks really want to like prepubescent kids? No, they can’t help themselves.

Everybody can’t be save or deserved to be save so fuck them folks and end them.

Bruh stealing from a car is also wrong do you not talk to the thief? Or the dope boy? Who does crime thinking it’s ok? But y’all still mentor kids on the wrong side to steer them the right way? But can’t be done with sex related things? Maybe the part y’all ain’t trying to address is the fact people don’t think it’s a big enough deal in the first place. Topic shouldn’t went past page 4

false equivalency. Somebody selling dope or stealing a car most likely doing it to feed themselves or family.

Don’t be dense

folks thinking a “talking to” is a solution?

Lmao.
I keep hearing all these excuses why a woman shouldn’t use a gun for protection, but I don ‘t hear any logical solutions as to what she should do to protect herself.

”Oh it’s illegal to own a gun in some states, she might get in trouble..”

Well, it’s also illegal to beat somebody over the head with a tire iron, but if that’s what a woman needs to do to avoid getting raped, I’m not gonna tell her not to.

Plus, y’all acting like a woman can’t get a permit to carry.

”Oh gun ownership ain’t for everybody. The rapist might use your own weapon against you.”

Y’all acting like there ain’t shooting ranges out there and people who can train women how to responsibly use firearms.

Seriously, what if your mother lived alone and some dude got in her house?

What is she supposed to do?

Dial 911 and hope the cops show up before she gets raped and murdered?

Aint nobody saying guns are the only solution, but at LEAST it’s ONE solution!

Y’all ain’t offering ANY kinda solution!

I swear, even if a woman did all her due diligence (checked state laws, got a license to carry, got proper training, etc) some of y’all would STILL find a reason for her not to use a gun for protection…

While refusing to offer any logical alternatives.

I’m done.

Don’t quote me.

I ain’t responding.

I give up.

Y’all can have this discussion.

Y’all don’t know anybody first, second or even third hand that teaches that shit.

some folks are just fucked in the head and no amount of conversations, therapy or classes gon help these folks

Just like pedos. You think them folks really want to like prepubescent kids? No, they can’t help themselves.

Bruh nigga talking about ways to prevent shit and you trolling and deflecting. Half the niggas in this group don’t even know what sexual assault is but you saying nobody is taught to rape man gtfoh.

false equivalency. Somebody selling dope or stealing a car most likely doing it to feed themselves or family.

Don’t be dense

or they can be doing it be cool. You don’t think it’s no kids who have views on sex that can be corrected?

What message do you think Boosie is sending to his young son and nephew about older women having sex with them at their age? Or providing a place for the women to do so?

Serious question

bruh if you think every creep dude is on the level on the insane criminal rapist fine. But you’re using an extreme example. Every rapist ain’t hiding in bushes what about the miggas who think slipping a condom off with no consent is cool or the niggas who sleep with half drunk girls. We can check creeps man that’s the point of what I’m saying. So why the debate?

Again y’all ain’t have no response for what scandalust stated at all but argue with me

I don’t think every creep dude is on this guy’s level. I wasn’t saying that.

let’s be clear about where I stand: I agree with @Scandalust313 in that it is our duty to correct behaviors in our peers, friends, sons, nephews, cousins and lil niggas alike and continuously hold them accountable for the wrong. I’m for that.

Slipping off condoms never has been cool behavior. Taking advantage of women has never been cool behavior. We can “check” dudes who bring this type of information to the table for sure, but what I’m saying is that the ones who are on this type of time usually do it in secret because they KNOW it’s wrong.

What message do you think Boosie is sending to his young son and nephew about older women having sex with them at their age? Or providing a place for the women to do so?

Serious question

I’m willing to bet anything he never said rape is okay. I’m pretty sure their mothers is saying the same thing

We can assume all we want.

I don’t even like boosie and not defending him or any rapper.

Y’all talking about guns but not about preventing the thought process that leads to sex crimes. And that’s why it’s going nowhere y’all won’t think any deeper than that. Can break down social issues that lead to every crime except sex related ones. This why ain’t no women here

I’m willing to bet anything he never said rape is okay. I’m pretty sure their mothers is saying the same thing

We can assume all we want.

I don’t even like boosie and not defending him or any rapper.
That's not what I asked you

I keep hearing all these excuses why a woman shouldn’t use a gun for protection, but I don ‘t hear any logical solutions as to what she should do to protect herself.

”Oh it’s illegal to own a gun in some states, she might get in trouble..”

Well, it’s also illegal to beat somebody over the head with a tire iron, but if that’s what a woman needs to do to avoid getting raped, I’m not gonna tell her not to.

Plus, y’all acting like a woman can’t get a permit to carry.

”Oh gun ownership ain’t for everybody. The rapist might use your own weapon against you.”

Y’all acting like there ain’t shooting ranges out there and people who can train women how to responsibly use firearms.

Seriously, what if your mother lived alone and some dude got in her house?

What is she supposed to do?

Dial 911 and hope the cops show up before she gets raped and murdered?

Aint nobody saying guns are the only solution, but at LEAST it’s ONE solution!

Y’all ain’t offering ANY kinda solution!

I swear, even if a woman did all her due diligence (checked state laws, got a license to carry, got proper training, etc) some of y’all would STILL find a reason for her not to use a gun for protection…

While refusing to offer any logical alternatives.

I’m done.

Don’t quote me.

I ain’t responding.

I give up.

Y’all can have this discussion.

you literally not mentally equipped to understand where we are in the topic.

You can't rant about being upset that people think you're only offering getting a gun as a solution when that's literally the only solution you've offered.

There's been multiple solutions offered because it's been said that this problem can't just be solved by doing one thing. The thing that yall on the "get a gun" side keep missing is that you keep saying that you're not using it as a catch all solution but when you're idea is challenged you offer nothing else but more defending of how getting a gun is the solution you're offering. You're literally intentionally ignoring all the things people have said that needs to be done while somehow claiming to offer multiple options yet still sticking to just one.

Y’all talking about guns but not about preventing the thought process that leads to sex crimes. And that’s why it’s going nowhere y’all won’t think any deeper than that. Can break down social issues that lead to every crime except sex related ones. This why ain’t no women here

Folks are born wrong all the time and nothing that can be said to them can change that. IE Pedo, Trans folks, serial killers and rapist.

Back