Welcome To aBlackWeb

Another One Caught On Camera...Man Arrested After Attempted Break In To Woman's Home

point out the pattern

cuz if it isn't feelings from something else..........then how are u accusing me of something I didn't actually do
I said what I had to say...you say side eye-worthy stuff about women. There are no "feelings" (there you go with that bs)...only an observation

I asked you where you got the info from in the comment I quoted..you didn't provide said info

I don't feel like going thru all of your comments to post examples...but you don't strike me as an unaware man so you know the shit you say sometimes is on that bs

If you don't, then that's problematic

I'm done, enjoy your evening.

so you saying if a woman about to be attacked you ain’t gonna protect cuz she was mean to you? Are you a bitch? Cause that’s wack af. You don’t gotta be nice to me for me to save your damn life. This is why the community fucked up.

so u out here with a cape saving any and everybody? especially after they already talked reckless to u?

I could see if I never had an interaction prior and came across some wild shit, then of course I would be willing to intervene

but if u already disrespected me? nah shorty is grown and she on her own

but c'mon fam......she in the wrong and u know it

and ur mentality of trying to call me a bitch is why we don't have a community.......a man minding his own business got to be called a bitch in ur eyes

just stop it...... shorty ain't entitled to live under my protection simply because I'm a man

everybody has a role to play......but u have to give respect to get respect

Its crazy men and women in this world regardless of how they was brought up.

We already do all we can protecting ourselves from strangers.

We have locks on our doors.
Cameras on homes.
Whistles to draw attention to us

So having a home defense weapon is just another step in protecting us from others

Is there no trauma from shooting somebody? No trauma from being in prison for defending yourself? You surely see that right?

The incident is on video. The likelihood of her going to jail is slim to none based on legal precedent in Maryland.

Let's go ahead and clear that argument out:

PG County. Woman shot a man running up on her outside her home and it was ruled a justifiable homicide.

Now, for being traumatized for being in jail vs being raped... I think you can see the lesser of the two evils here. I'd like to think my mom, sisters, cousins, and aunts would prefer dealing with the trauma of going to jail than being raped.

A buncha Liam Neeson's from Taken in did bitch

Fr though, I see points from both sides of the discussion. Crazy most of the pro gun people in this discussion can't

I said what I had to say...you say side eye-worthy stuff about women. There are no "feelings" (there you go with that bs)...only an observation

I asked you where you got the info from in the comment I quoted..you didn't provide said info

I don't feel like going thru all of your comments to post examples...but you don't strike me as an unaware man so you know the shit you say sometimes is on that bs

If you don't, then that's problematic

I'm done, enjoy your evening.

shorty u accused me of a pattern of something that u never qualified

I can gladly show u stats that black women tend to support gun control........especially in states where they have less rights and are more vulnerable

and fun fact.......I actually have PTSD......like literal PTSD......like I'm a literal war veteran

so asking if someone has PTSD is not an insult at all to me..........I literally live this shit everyday😂

but when u stated I say preposterous stuff about women and can't give one example.........what else am I supposed to think other then it must be personal feelings involved......I'm not an internet dweeb so saying someone has "feelings" isn't an insult to me

I don't talk reckless to anyone here but people always respond to attack personally instead of just disagreeing

maybe this ain't the mature "cool table" I thought it was🙁

Last edited:

Fr though, I see points from both sides of the discussion. Crazy most of the pro gun people in this discussion can't
You don't have to be John Wick or Jason Bourne to know how to shoot a gun

u can't even make a cogent argument to support ur statement

a revolutionary would rather take action

instead of sitting back waiting and hoping that the same police state apparatus will save them

ur solution is to appeal to the inner morals of devils or to hope the same flawed discriminatory govt will arrive in time to save u

yet u admit that the system was never designed to protect u from the beginning

all I'm saying is I'd rather u have options to defend urself instead of leaving up to others to make decisions for u

u can't argue black women are unprotected and still actively refuse to protect urself

If the system was never designed to protect us...then why put so much faith in it to protect you after taking a life?

Can’t what?

also you said you see points from both sides. Can you elaborate on the pros you see

What man was around this woman other than the one trying to break in???

She was scared because she was alone and a nigga was trying to get into her crib. When neighbors came out, he played it off like he was the hired help and they bought it.

Do better.

So what if I been tellin my nephew for yrs to respect himself 1st & it'll be easier to give respect to others

tell him not put his hands on anyone or try to harm them but, be aware & prepared to protect himself

So I been doin my part in that aspect

but in the meantime in between time, it might not hurt for anyone to look into different ways of protecting & defending oneself until the world catches up w/ how we want it to be

so u out here with a cape saving any and everybody? especially after they already talked reckless to u?

I could see if I never had an interaction prior and came across some wild shit, then of course I would be willing to intervene

but if u already disrespected me? nah shorty is grown and she on her own

but c'mon fam......she in the wrong and u know it

and ur mentality of trying to call me a bitch is why we don't have a community.......a man minding his own business got to be called a bitch in ur eyes

just stop it...... shorty ain't entitled to live under my protection simply because I'm a man

everybody has a role to play......but u have to give respect to get respect

A man saying he can’t protect somebody because they are mean to him is crazy. If a cop said that to you you would view that as crazy factual but still crazy. I’m not gonna let a chick get stomped out or sexually assaulted cuz she called me names. I can’t see your comment any other way. I’m not saying jump in front of a bullet man

The incident is on video. The likelihood of her going to jail is slim to none based on legal precedent in Maryland.

Let's go ahead and clear that argument out:

PG County. Woman shot a man running up on her outside her home and it was ruled a justifiable homicide.

Now, for being traumatized for being in jail vs being raped... I think you can see the lesser of the two evils here. I'd like to think my mom, sisters, cousins, and aunts would prefer dealing with the trauma of going to jail than being raped.

That's a fucked up choice to have to make for one. And secondly as I said before not everyone is equipped or able to take a life. So you're also dealing with the trauma of doing that on top of possibly being in prison for defending yourself depending on where they're at.

Everyone woman that gets attacked ain't living in a place where she can shoot the nigga and get off based on presendence.

shorty u accused me of a pattern of something that u never qualified

I can gladly show u stats that black women tend to support gun control........especially in states where they have less rights and are more vulnerable

and fun fact.......I actually have PTSD......like literal PTSD......like I'm a literal war veteran

so asking if someone has PTSD is not an insult at all to me..........I literally live this shit everyday😂

but when u stated I say preposterous stuff about women and can't give one example.........what else am I supposed to think other then it must be personal feelings involved......I'm not an internet dweeb so saying some has "feelings" isn't an insult to me

I don't talk reckless to anyone here but people always respond to attack personally instead of just disagreeing

maybe this ain't the mature "cool table" I thought it was🙁

You don’t think saying a chick is in her own cuz she was mean to you ain’t a little out there?

It's true in almost any area if the person isn't practiced in use and reaction. So she carries a knife, if she's not practiced in reacting with it like you would practice boxing but with a foam knife, it's gonna get used on her. Women's wrists are sooooo easy to bend and make them drop the something it's sad. Same with bear spray. Have to spray and run, but a lot of times they stick around to see if the attacker is down. Spray and fuckin run. But unless you practice self defense, it's not gonna be muscle memory, and forget what to do.

Lets keep it real...even a woman who is trained at using a weapon can still be overpowered because most men are just flat out stronger than women...but apparently acknowledging these things means you're telling women not to protect themselves. Because giving a woman a gun now means she's equipped to take out any and all threats.

That's a fucked up choice to have to make for one. And secondly as I said before not everyone is equipped or able to take a life. So you're also dealing with the trauma of doing that on top of possibly being in prison for defending yourself depending on where they're at.

Everyone woman that gets attacked ain't living in a place where she can shoot the nigga and get off based on presendence.

But THIS woman in the video DOES live in such a place and that's what I've been getting at this whole time.

Back