Welcome To aBlackWeb

Another One Caught On Camera...Man Arrested After Attempted Break In To Woman's Home

who waiting for police. Black women wanna be protected by the black men in their community. Why you keep saying police. Niggas can shoot all day but can’t lay down the rapey nigga?

read @Race Jones post telling me to go to hell

if I was her neighbor and saw a dude trying to attack her

what incentive is there for me to come to her rescue if she doesn't even address me with basic respect?

and I'm being over the top using an internet exchange as an example...........but how many women come at men sideways like that in real life

why should I feel a need to protect strange women when I have others in my life to be concerned about

she confident enough to talk reckless, she should be confident enough to take responsibility for her own safety..........or continue to rely on the police🙁

The legal stuff should be the furthest thing on a woman's mind when it comes to this situation, protect herself first worry what comes after later

Same as I told Koncept. In theory you're not wrong but when you got people acting as it's not something that's gonna have to be dealt with aren't looking at the whole picture. And again considering gun laws and self defense laws differ from city to city let alone state to state its not something that can just be dismissed as "why would legal fees be talked about?"

Fuck the community, don't rely on no one to save you cause as the woman in the video found out it might not happen

read @Race Jones post telling me to go to hell

if I was her neighbor and saw a dude trying to attack her

what incentive is there for me to come to her rescue if she doesn't even address me with basic respect?

and I'm being over the top using an internet exchange as an example...........but how many women come at men sideways like that in real life

why should I feel a need to protect strange women when I have others in my life to be concerned about

she confident enough to talk reckless, she should be confident enough to take responsibility for her own safety..........or continue to rely on the police🙁

so you saying if a woman about to be attacked you ain’t gonna protect cuz she was mean to you? Are you a bitch? Cause that’s wack af. You don’t gotta be nice to me for me to save your damn life. This is why the community fucked up.

?????

shorty I can't tell if ya'll got PTSD or what on here............what did I say that was preposterous or side-eye worthy about women?

everything is not a personal attack, it's true that a lot of women (and sadly a lot of black women support gun control)

nothing controversial about it except that it's not in ur best interest based on the multiple examples in the news everyday

and the relationship dynamic is a male AND female problem.....so I'm not sure what ur issue is here

but it would make sense that women would have more of a vested interest in making sure they had a man on their team to help with protection......why would u have a problem with that?
You can call me Scandalust or Scandy

Don't lump me in with a "y'all" and having some sort of PTSD...that's easy and wack...aim higher trying to do "that thing"

I asked you a direct question about the stuff you tend to say about women...obviously if I said something to you about it, after all this time, I see a pattern

The way you tried to come at me actually looks like you're the one dealing with a bout of PTSD

Yeahhhh...let's stay with the jokes and other silliness on here b/c I actually do think you're an okay dude overall but you're on some bs right now and I'd like to keep things cordial with you

Later.

Bruh, a shitty legal outcome is still faaaaaaaaaaaar better than having her face on a t-shirt or the lifelong trauma that comes from being raped; surely you see this, right? I'm not saying there's not a chance of some sort of legal battle, I'm saying I'd rather her have to go through that than to be violated or murdered.

Is there no trauma from shooting somebody? No trauma from being in prison for defending yourself? You surely see that right?

You can call me Scandalust or Scandy

Don't lump me in with a "y'all" and having some sort of PTSD...that's easy and wack...aim higher trying to do "that thing"

I asked you a direct question about the stuff you tend to say about women...obviously if I said something to you about it, after all this time, I see a pattern

The way you tried to come at me actually looks like you're the one dealing with a bout of PTSD

Yeahhhh...let's stay with the jokes and other silliness on here b/c I actually do think you're an okay dude overall but you're on some bs right now and I'd like to keep things cordial with you

Later.

point out the pattern

cuz if it isn't feelings from something else..........then how are u accusing me of something I didn't actually do

Never seen so many ways on why men should t protect women

What man was around this woman other than the one trying to break in???

She was scared because she was alone and a nigga was trying to get into her crib. When neighbors came out, he played it off like he was the hired help and they bought it.

The only two solutions thats been brought up is

1. Teaching them better when they are younger (some folks are crazy regardless)
2. Get a firearm or do self defense training

But bringing up legal fees and worry about going to jail should be the furthest thing from your mind when trying to protect yourself.

I know several situations where a man was following my cousin home from work and when she pulled that 380 out the purse in front of her door he pulled off quickly

Same thing with another cousin that was a stripper. Dude was in there everyday and followed her to the car and she did the same. Dude never came back.

My momma is a 54 year old women who now lives alone and keeps her gun by her bed and makes her feel safer living alone.
Same thing with my sister.

Back