Welcome To aBlackWeb

Another One Caught On Camera...Man Arrested After Attempted Break In To Woman's Home

I must be a little psycho cuz I just get mad at the thought of an ahole trying to break in and my mind starts coming up with ways to sneakishly let them in, hide and them ambush their ass, torture em until daylight THEN call the cops. Charge me idc, I'm not waiting for a trial, I'm taking my power back that night!!! 😡🤬😡

and the underlined is the point.........u should be willing to do what's necessary to keep ur power

your wage is prison and or death

shitty options

you can rightfully go to fucking hell

and ur options for women in these situations is what again?

and look @ another perfect example of the disrespect u give to the same men u think should want to protect u out of the kindness of their hearts

some of ya'll youngins lost for real shorty🙁

And why y’all keep saying we don’t want women protecting themselves.

u are not presenting realistic options for a woman having to face a larger person on her own

cuzzo could literally be trying to kill her

as a man I would meet deadly force with deadly force........why would u advocate for a woman to do differently

Again you're not wrong but you're further proving the point that discounting the legal aftermath is something to just brush off as not being needed to consider when someone goes to buy a gun for self defense. And again factor in that an instance like this is far less common to happen than a woman being assaulted by someone she already knows and it gets even more shitty to deal with legally.

Bruh, a shitty legal outcome is still faaaaaaaaaaaar better than having her face on a t-shirt or the lifelong trauma that comes from being raped; surely you see this, right? I'm not saying there's not a chance of some sort of legal battle, I'm saying I'd rather her have to go through that than to be violated or murdered.

u are not presenting realistic options for a woman having to face a larger person on her own

cuzzo could literally be trying to kill her

as a man I would meet deadly force with deadly force........why would u advocate for a woman to do differently

Where did I advocate her not using deadly force? I been saying from the jump my nigga this shit is deeper than just shooting somebody. And it’s funny the same niggas who say black women to masculine are saying they should be like Rambo out here and shit. I said like 59 times a gun will stop the immediate incident. But the issue that blackrain and scandalust and race keep saying is that we also need a more accountable community we need to actually protect our women from crazy niggas. But y’all refusing to address that part because it’s puts responsibility on men to protect. But then y’all say women act like they don’t need us. But y’all not with protecting women you don’t know.

y’all say jail better than getting raped like they don’t rape in jail.

y’all are saying we wanna take guns away like we some democrats.

This nigga worse than Dwayne

You believe men and women are exactly the same so by your own take a woman should just beat a man ass

Lame ass nigga probably probably subscribes to US Weekly and eat yogurt with a collapsible spoon.

Instead of telling black men and women to protect themselves at all cost you spew out garbage.

Fake ass feminist

Bruh, a shitty legal outcome is still faaaaaaaaaaaar better than having her face on a t-shirt or the lifelong trauma that comes from being raped; surely you see this, right? I'm not saying there's not a chance of some sort of legal battle, I'm saying I'd rather her have to go through that than to be violated or murdered.

If she go to jail and get raped tho? Then what?

and ur options for women in these situations is what again?

and look @ another perfect example of the disrespect u give to the same men u think should want to protect u out of the kindness of their hearts

some of ya'll youngins lost for real shorty🙁

Im not depending on you bozos for protection 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I really feel like most of y’all ain’t even used your gun in self defense for real

they are nothing more than a bunch of idiots speaking on shit they dont fully understand per usual

these the same ppl that contribute to society's toxic, misogynistic culture that keeps women in a perpetual state of abuse but want to dish out life tips to keep women safe

niggas cant even turn off r kelly but out here talking about women need to kill people

maybe women should start with them first? tf

You're not wrong in that morally she would be more than justified in shooting him...but pretending as if that doesn't come with actual consequences. I love how now there's all this blind faith that the legal system would be in favor of a Black woman. So those commenting as if the legal system wouldn't come into play and she'd just be given a pat on the back are ignoring actual history into how these situations are handled with Black people

Bro, this shit is on tape! I aint talking about some other random made up situation. Im talking about this case. She would not have went to jail for harming this nigga.

Back