Welcome To aBlackWeb

Annnnnnd Another One..........RIP JONATHAN PRICE

This is why im hard on coons

One black man's cooning is a threat to us all
And this is why we can't have people think them folks should raise black kids.

They programmed in developmental years....When his black family should have done it.

Look. At the end of the day we all kinda agree. I just hate tossing people away because one of ours failed at their job. Because if that's the case...alot of people getting tossed...

They programmed in developmental years....When his black family should have done it.

Look. At the end of the day we all kinda agree. I just hate tossing people away because one of ours failed at their job. Because if that's the case...alot of people getting tossed...
I have no problem with leaving coons behind. Anyone spewing white supremacist talking points gets tossed

Don't want em don't need em

I see what you're saying but he made a choice to be a coon. Yes his white foster family did a number on him for sure but there were plenty of black people that reached out to educate and call him out on his cooning. So his demise is nothing but a cautionary tale for the rest of the would be coons.

I see what you're saying but he made a choice to be a coon. Yes his white foster family did a number on him for sure but there were plenty of black people that reached out to educate and call him out on his cooning. So his demise is nothing but a cautionary tale for the rest of the would be coons.
Did they reach out after fact or when he really needed black guidance?

I would love to know how he got this way.

I also would love to know how others are stopping things like this from happening again.

Its clear to me his mind is fucked up by his love white women joke. It says alot.

I think people are too surface with this and have low tolerance for people like him. Which I can understand to a degree. But we also can't push people deeper into their mental prison.
It's a whole lot of shit to be mad at with this.....I'm just not going to put full or half the blame on dude.

There is a such thing as product of environment. It means more than just being from a hood or project.

I see all talks point. I do. I just see different sides. Different angles. Y'all see it too but just agree. And that's fine.
Good convo.

Now I'm about to go put some gin in my beet juice. Cuz I'm trying be a healthy drunk.

Did they reach out after fact or when he really needed black guidance?

I would love to know how he got this way.

I also would love to know how others are stopping things like this from happening again.

Its clear to me his mind is fucked up by his love white women joke. It says alot.

I think people are too surface with this and have low tolerance for people like him. Which I can understand to a degree. But we also can't push people deeper into their mental prison.
It's a whole lot of shit to be mad at with this.....I'm just not going to put full or half the blame on dude.

There is a such thing as product of environment. It means more than just being from a hood or project.

I see all talks point. I do. I just see different sides. Different angles. Y'all see it too but just agree. And that's fine.
Good convo.

Now I'm about to go put some gin in my beet juice. Cuz I'm trying be a healthy drunk.
Capers gonna cape. Smh.

I have no problem with leaving coons behind. Anyone spewing white supremacist talking points gets tossed

Don't want em don't need em

I believe the point of disagreement is what makes a good. I believe there is a difference between someone knowingly making a choice to spew white supremacist rhetoric and someone doing so because they don't know any better. You can't reform the former, but you do have a shot with the latter.

interesting.

im really trying to keep this on topic. yall killing me. but im trying to turn over a new leaf.

so even if they on bullshit, that bullshit can be based for lies and misguided lessons taught from others. so who are we to say they are lost and forget them. the same can be said about us from those more enlightened than us.

am i better than you because i had a better teacher or a loving parent and you had a shitty teacher and absent parent?? can i write you off because of your jaded views? and who am i to say your views are jaded?

You dont know what you dont know so I wont fault somebody, up to a certain age, for not being aware of certain shit. But once you are made aware certain things exist or operate different from what you were told and you refuse to adapt then I got little to no sympathy for whatever consequences comes that persons way

You dont know what you dont know so I wont fault somebody, up to a certain age, for not being aware of certain shit. But once you are made aware certain things exist or operate different from what you were told and you refuse to adapt then I got little to no sympathy for whatever consequences comes that persons way
How can he adapt in a small town tho?

See the same there cops you saw since you was a youngin.

You are seeing this thru how you grew up. Dealing with multiple people and seeing different cops.

Dude us seeing 3 cops....All day everyday.
So to him....He never got pulled over it harassed. From them 3.
If they said something...Complying is OK there. But where you are from that's not the case.

We can't negate how he saw things and how he grew up. You guys are putting too much on him to think like all us when he only had a three cop town.

• Cap
Reactions: GNS

You are seeing this thru how you grew up. Dealing with multiple people and seeing different cops.

If they said something...Complying is OK there. But where you are from that's not the case.

We can't negate how he saw things and how he grew up. You guys are putting too much on him to think like all us when he only had a three cop town.

Why are you still trying to reason with them?

I'm just waiting for the death of some artist, whose work is about selling poison; gang culture, crime, dysfunction and chaos.

I don't even need the added fact of the artist wrongfully dying at the hands of a cop.

Will there be posts filled with contempt and "coon" talk?

After all, the artist gets promoted on all forms of media, so their actions more impactful than some small-town guy, who's got messed up beliefs.

Then again, its seems to a lot of the posters... a man's beliefs is more dangerous than another man's actions.

I believe the point of disagreement is what makes a good. I believe there is a difference between someone knowingly making a choice to spew white supremacist rhetoric and someone doing so because they don't know any better. You can't reform the former, but you do have a shot with the latter.
You're not wrong but i don't bother to distinguish. I have zero tolerance since trump

Why are you still trying to reason with them?

I'm just waiting for the death of some artist, whose work is about selling poison; gang culture, crime, dysfunction and chaos.

I don't even need the added fact of the artist wrongfully dying at the hands of a cop.

Will there be posts filled with contempt and "coon" talk?

After all, the artist gets promoted on all forms of media, so their actions more impactful than some small-town guy, who's got messed up beliefs.

Then again, its seems to a lot of the posters... a man's beliefs is more dangerous than another man's actions.
:smh:

None of that babble negates the fact Jonathan Price made a choice to side with the oppressor, knowingly or not.

None of what you said negates the fact that his self proclaimed "addiction to white women" is what got him killed

How other black people respond is secondary to those facts

What else ya got?

Reactions: GNS
:smh:

None of that babble negates the fact Jonathan Price made a choice to side with the oppressor, knowingly or not.

None of what you said negates the fact that his self proclaimed "addiction to white women" is what got him killed

How other black people respond is secondary to those facts

What else ya got?

You want to call him a coon and whatever else, fine. His beliefs make him a small plankton in the ocean.

Where's the vitriol for the big fish. Those who have a far bigger negative affect on black people.

Where's the logic in that? Does being a coon only mean showing support for cops and love for white women?

Let's call a small-town guy a "coon" but..

All I've seen in the 'tory lanez and megan' thread... is people defending and making excuses for two people who should be persona non grata to every black person.

All they spread is poison.. Lately I've seen a conscious effort to promote the "WAP" promotional poster near schools and places teens frequent.

Just be consistent and as critical of others, that's my point.

Last edited:

At some point our entire world is our neighborhood or city. then you grow up and realize the world is bigger than you thought. I find it hard to believe given dudes FB post he wasnt aware of the world outside his small town. After a certain point in life ignorance to how others live and how things operate outside of what you're used to is willful ignorance and few have patience for those who choose that path

Simple and easy dude lived in a world that only existed in his own mind. This is the danger of living in a world that exist in your own mind. I'm not gonna call him a coon, or no other derogatory names. Cause I believe alot of people live in a world that only exist in their own mind cause the real world is frightening and not everyone is built like that.

No one is fully 100 percent aware, cause rarely anyone ascends from the depths to the apex of the apex and has thorough relationship at each step to witness the reality of each epicenter. But for people that are aware that the reality that closey relates to what they relate to personally, is not the only reality that exist.

Those people are either sick, apathetic, or depressed

At some point our entire world is our neighborhood or city. then you grow up and realize the world is bigger than you thought. I find it hard to believe given dudes FB post he wasnt aware of the world outside his small town. After a certain point in life ignorance to how others live and how things operate outside of what you're used to is willful ignorance and few have patience for those who choose that path
Great post.

Great fucking post.

Crazy how this post fits so many other ways of life....I knew you wouldn't let me down.

Imma let this one marinate.

I need to put this in my sig

Back