Welcome To aBlackWeb

Annnnnnd Another One..........RIP JONATHAN PRICE

So stay in bliss with ignorance or be burdened with s new reality?

One you don't have to be better if you don't know or acknowledge it's better available or knowing better you have to be better.

I like where this is going.

So stay in bliss with ignorance or be burdened with s new reality?

One you don't have to be better if you don't know or acknowledge it's better available or knowing better you have to be better.

I like where this is going.

Ignorance might be "bliss"........ until you get smacked across the fuckin face with the actual REALITY...which tends to be inevitable... then all that shit goes out the window lol

Translate what? I thought his take was interesting but maybe not necessarily for this particular thread.

I always took issue with Genesis as a kid with certain information being "forbidden" etc.
Pair that with @Alle'Oop saying that there is a burden that comes with a certain level of awareness and that not all folks are built for that burden... Who determines who is built for that type of awareness or not?

I just thought it was interesting... but again... maybe not for THIS thread in particular
The cool thing about reality is that it doesn't hide from any of us. It's in our faces 247, ..I think back to a 50 Cent track where he said "man, a three year old kid in my hood know what a gun do"...

Now..consider that a 3 year old knows that a gun can be used to intimidate, hurt, and kill. At this point, if a 3 year old witnesses a murder, a three year old also can witness the aftermath of a murder and all that comes with it.

At the same time, imagine if that three year old could understand the hurt, pain, retribution, and future consequences of that murder. And understand that at in point in their life they can be murdered just the same and life will just go on.

If the three year old could understand that in a room of 10 family members, only 1 would die for them though all would say they would.

If that three year old could understand the consequences off growing up in a environment like this and his chances of getting out..

I could go on....right

But from 3 to 10 year old, understand that that 3 year old had witnessed all of that...

But in group of 3 year olds, monitored from 3 to 10..

It's more than likely only a small select few will be aware of more than what a gun do

Last edited:
Cause they unconsciously cognitively make themselves see only what makes them feel in control, because the weight of what is out of their control was too much for their minds to actively acknowledge

Cause they unconsciously cognitively make themselves see only what makes them feel in control, because the weight of what is out of their control was too much for their minds to actively acknowledge
I respect how you're at least keeping the same "you live in your own head" energy you had for those who fight white supremacy for those who bow to it like Price. The consistency isn't lost on me

:foh5:

"he needed therapy"

so does Kanye, boo hoo

"it was his family"

he was a grown ass man looking at the same videos of black people being murdered that we all were

He thought he was special. Like Koonye he thought he cracked the code. He thought he knew better and figured habitually licking white ass would make him immune to racism .

It cost him his life

Sister on YouTube had an interesting theory... The pig bogusly perceived price as being drunk. Could Price's overly friendly (coon) behavior been mistaken by the pig as drunkness? Like, "ima COP, why are you coming up to me all jolly? you must be intoxicated"

Then someone in the chat compared that to Terry Crews safe negro behavior as the reason he got his nuts grabbed by that white dude.

Basically niggas being submissive gives racist whites the greenlight to violate them..
?

Sister on YouTube had an interesting theory... The pig bogusly perceived price as being drunk. Could Price's overly friendly (coon) behavior been mistaken by the pig as drunkness? Like, "ima COP, why are you coming up to me all jolly? you must be intoxicated"

Then someone in the chat compared that to Terry Crews safe negro behavior as the reason he got his nuts grabbed by that white dude.

Basically niggas being submissive gives racist whites the greenlight to violate them..
?

Being nice is not submissive.

I’ll bet all I have more brothers and sister that are volatile is more of a green light.

She needs to go back to the drawing board with that

Being nice is not submissive.

I’ll bet all I have more brothers and sister that are volatile is more of a green light.

She needs to go back to the drawing board with that
Walking up to a pig trying to shake his hand and apologizing for glass on the ground is being submissive as fuck

Walking up to a pig trying to shake his hand and apologizing for glass on the ground is being submissive as fuck

not if you really dont feel like you did anything wrong

he saw his buddy show up and was probably relieved.....bruh really thought he was one of the good ole boys

Guygers lawyer because he's guilty but wants to get off easy

lol I really want to see how this is going to play out. This pig is basically releasing an account of the incident that contradicts every statement from everyone who witnessed what happened. Where's the body cam footage though? Did he leave that at home?

not if you really dont feel like you did anything wrong

he saw his buddy show up and was probably relieved.....bruh really thought he was one of the good ole boys
I think yall missing the bigger picture of him feeling the need to greet police. Hes not doing that out of pure good nature, that's half the reason but its more to come off as safe and non threatening. That's been his formula that worked for him...and Terry Crews

If he really wanted to be safe he should have minded his business

I agree with that

I just dont think he was necessarily kissing ass by greeting the cop....not in his mind

you're comfortable and open when you feel you're in the right.....he didnt have a clue

Back