Welcome To aBlackWeb

Annnnnnd Another One..........RIP JONATHAN PRICE

Simple and easy dude lived in a world that only existed in his own mind. This is the danger of living in a world that exist in your own mind. I'm not gonna call him a coon, or no other derogatory names. Cause I believe alot of people live in a world that only exist in their own mind cause the real world is frightening and not everyone is built like that.

No one is fully 100 percent aware, cause rarely anyone ascends from the depths to the apex of the apex and has thorough relationship at each step to witness the reality of each epicenter. But for people that are aware that the reality that closey relates to what they relate to personally, is not the only reality that exist.

Those people are either sick, apathetic, or depressed
Annnnnnd another one

Not sure what you mean.
:stare:

Care to clarify? :readyforwar:
From what I gather, you have gathered enough life experience to witness enough realities outside of the reality you grew up in to be .....

We arent supposed to eat the apple fam..we just ain't pose to..we ain't supposed to be so aware ..shit does things to us man

So
Is WS a problem? Yes a big fucking problem. But i also see self hate as a big problem too. I see we are to understand why we hurt our own because WS made it this way. We make thread about how cops shouldn't kill innocent black people no matter what the past shows..But then this very thread a few indicate it's OK to kill a black man because of his views to teach him and others a lesson.

These are mental gymnastics that kids see and are confused. Because it makes no sense.

We should never get to a place where it's OK for one of us to die. The family failed that man...Now we failing him as a community because his reality was different so don't stand for him?

We that divided?

What we really mad at?

From what I gather, you have gathered enough life experience to witness enough realities outside of the reality you grew up in to be .....

We arent supposed to eat the apple fam..we just ain't pose to..we ain't supposed to be so aware ..shit does things to us man
Yea I lived a few different realities than how I was raised.

But biting the apple does what exactly?

Yea I lived a few different realities than how I was raised.

But biting the apple does what exactly?
Tree of knowledge, Adam and Eve, it's one thing to be naked, its another thing to be aware of the fact that you are naked and all other awareness that comes with it. To not just exist but to be aware of existence in a way more complex than lesser beings. Not to sound condescending...

There is a level Awareness that is a burden...sometimes heavier than we are built to deal with..

See PTSD when soilders are faced with the reality of death and violence humans are capable of

Great post.

Great fucking post.

Crazy how this post fits so many other ways of life....I knew you wouldn't let me down.

Imma let this one marinate.

I need to put this in my sig

It's something alot of people dont realize til they're older. Shit I know I didn't. As me and my childhood friends got older and started to reminisce about growing up it shocked us just how much time we spent in our neighborhood. We would go days at a time never leaving Suitland Rd. In our minds that shit had everything we needed. It wasnt til I left that I really realized how much other shit is out there not just in that immediate area but just in general. I thought I knew way more than I actually did and that shit is a shock to the system to find out the world you thought you knew is way different

It's something alot of people dont realize til they're older. Shit I know I didn't. As me and my childhood friends got older and started to reminisce about growing up it shocked us just how much time we spent in our neighborhood. We would go days at a time never leaving Suitland Rd. In our minds that shit had everything we needed. It wasnt til I left that I really realized how much other shit is out there not just in that immediate area but just in general. I thought I knew way more than I actually did and that shit is a shock to the system to find out the world you thought you knew is way different
I was the same way. I am still amazed at the shit I learn in my travels.

Thats the main reason I get mad at my folk because after seeing apart of the world and i come back.....I see we can do so much more and the shit we don't need to put up with and how the rest of the world truly views us. Shit is mind bottling.

To have went thru all we went thru and to be where we are...Compared to other places......Man we living good.

I'm still trying to pull people out.....Take them places....See how they feel about shit. Some are addicted to seeing something different and some want to go straight to the hoods or the worse areas.

But all I can do is try to show them different . What they do with it is up to them.

At some point our entire world is our neighborhood or city. then you grow up and realize the world is bigger than you thought. I find it hard to believe given dudes FB post he wasnt aware of the world outside his small town. After a certain point in life ignorance to how others live and how things operate outside of what you're used to is willful ignorance and few have patience for those who choose that path

A lot of people in this country don't grow out of that. Do you know how many people never leave their city let alone their state? Hell, some people in big cities barely leave their block. Ya'll are really underestimating how ignorant and unexposed some people in this country are.

The officer tried to detain him and dude didn’t let it happen and he got shot.

That’s the word out here.

He shouldn’t even been detained for any reason.

I stand firmly in not fuckin with police. At all. Dude being a coon or exhibiting coon tendencies dont change that. The way he was killed was some bs and coulda happened to anyone because cops are trash and have the state on their side.

Don't lose focus.

ah at last the voice of reason

Back