Welcome To aBlackWeb

Annnnnnd Another One..........RIP JONATHAN PRICE

So if what monk says is true.....An the town only had three cops....Most likely he would think he was cool with those three so his stance us not like those of us in bigger city's where it's almost impossible to know the whole local precinct.

It can be fuck cops but not all people background mirrors yours.
That's not the topic. The police departments and the judicial system have been proven by the FBI( another anti black organization) to be anti black. It's a fact, all black Americans coon or not know this. The coons choose to look the other way and make up excuses for their oppressors. Like Jonathan.

That's not the topic. The police departments and the judicial system have been proven by the FBI( another anti black organization) to be anti black. It's a fact, all black Americans coon or not know this. The coons choose to look the other way and make up excuses for their oppressors. Like Jonathan.

The bold is not true. It's a false assumption. Yes, you would think that all blacks should know that, but not all blacks do. Not everyone is up on FBI releases or other news. The only things they know is basically what's right outside their door. That's not just blacks either. That's a large percentage of the people in this country. This dude basically had universally good experiences with the cops and couldn't conceive of the possibility that others had starkly different experiences. Like someone said before, that makes him more of a fool than a coon.

The bold is not true. It's a false assumption. Yes, you would think that all blacks should know that, but not all blacks do. Not everyone is up on FBI releases or other news. The only things they know is basically what's right outside their door. That's not just blacks either. That's a large percentage of the people in this country. This dude basically had universally good experiences with the cops and couldn't conceive of the possibility that others had starkly different experiences. Like someone said before, that makes him more of a fool than a coon.
is someone truly a fool because they feel they didnt experience the same as you and i?

Arrested the "cop"for murder, surprisingly fast(and the fact that he was arrested at all)must have either been so bad that they couldnt defend him or they was afraid ppl was gonna start fuckin up the cityView attachment 374549
You had one job.. and that was to not abuse your white privilege and you'd have it forever...but being the white supremacist trash that you are you had to abuse it... look at you now

Last edited:
I don't think most folks are rejoicing at death

jus the irony of being a blue lives matter trump supporter is too thick to ignore

it's unfortunate that's how he got his "nigga wake up call" but hopefully others can learn from it, no matter how hard you try to be the acceptable negro, lotta police (& others) still see your skin as a threat

is someone truly a fool because they feel they didnt experience the same as you and i?

A person isn't a fool for leaning on their own experiences. He is a fool for discounting the experiences of everyone else. If he had simply said something like "Not all cops are bad, I've had nothing but good experiences in my life," he probably would have still gotten heat, but that statement would have been more defensible. However, he basically came out and said that the complaints about police brutality were overblown because of his own limited experiences. That is foolish.

Those individuals do. You can tell by someone's actions if they truly want to be helped out or if they're on some bullshit
interesting.

im really trying to keep this on topic. yall killing me. but im trying to turn over a new leaf.

so even if they on bullshit, that bullshit can be based for lies and misguided lessons taught from others. so who are we to say they are lost and forget them. the same can be said about us from those more enlightened than us.

am i better than you because i had a better teacher or a loving parent and you had a shitty teacher and absent parent?? can i write you off because of your jaded views? and who am i to say your views are jaded?

A person isn't a fool for leaning on their own experiences. He is a fool for discounting the experiences of everyone else. If he had simply said something like "Not all cops are bad, I've had nothing but good experiences in my life," he probably would have still gotten heat, but that statement would have been more defensible. However, he basically came out and said that the complaints about police brutality were overblown because of his own limited experiences. That is foolish.

so should i look at my wife funny because others around got divorced? some because of money, some because of cheating, some just got tired, and whatever reason. if i dont know what all lead to the ending...should i allow that type energy in my household and would that be fair to my wife?

to say hes foolish because of limited experience is crazy.
the man was misguided and failed by those who raised him.

not saying you.....but people need to be careful about what they validate and whats called foolish.
i say that to say the energy is not consistent in my eyes.

so did the man make any reference to being anti black or was he just pro cop and loved his white saviors?

so should i look at my wife funny because others around got divorced? some because of money, some because of cheating, some just got tired, and whatever reason. if i dont know what all lead to the ending...should i allow that type energy in my household and would that be fair to my wife?

to say hes foolish because of limited experience is crazy.
the man was misguided and failed by those who raised him.

not saying you.....but people need to be careful about what they validate and whats called foolish.
i say that to say the energy is not consistent in my eyes.

Would you claim that divorce isn't on the rise in America just because your marriage is going good? No, because you can look at stats and see that divorce is on the rise. Making that statement would be foolish and that's exactly what this dude did.

Thats cap. Yall love caping for a coon.

Back