Welcome To aBlackWeb

Annnnnnd Another One..........RIP JONATHAN PRICE

SMH

Some of y'all are so quick to judge the man from a couple internet posts, never met him or heard of him being an active detriment to other black folks.

However some of your favourite entertainers are selling degeneracy in the form of chaos and dysfunction to you and yours, but you're not labelling them a "coon".

This man seems to have had a toxic relationship with his blood relatives and had a healthy one with his white foster/carer family.

That can warp a person's general perception, it's unhealthy but it's human nature ('cause we're flawed beings) and a shame.

Like I said, unless you know this man has been detrimental to other black people, refrain from silly baseless speech against a man who by reports was unjustly murdered.

RIP Jonathan Price.

SMH

Some of y'all are so quick to judge the man from a couple internet posts, never met him or heard of him being an active detriment to other black folks.

However some of your favourite entertainers are selling degeneracy in the form of chaos and dysfunction to you and yours, but you're not labelling them a "coon".

This man seems to have had a toxic relationship with his blood relatives and had a healthy one with his white foster/carer family.

That can warp a person's general perception, it's unhealthy but it's human nature ('cause we're flawed beings) and a shame.

Like I said, unless you know this man has been detrimental to other black people, refrain from silly baseless speech against a man who by reports was unjustly murdered.

RIP Jonathan Price.
He was pro police

Police are detrimental to black ppl, so....

He was pro police

Police are detrimental to black ppl, so....

His beliefs stem from his toxic relationship with his blood and also, to him, caucasians have always done good by him (particularly being in a small town).

So he's myopic and all his experiences with the police up until his death have been positive or orderly. It's not like there aren't obvious underlying factors in his perception, what he needed was therapy... not ridicule.

If you believe he's coon and that's your initial or only response to the incident, then i hope the vast majority of black entertainers, particular musicians are being put under the same bracket 'cause they are more detrimental to black folks than someone like him.

If you don't believe so, then you're in too deep.

I've read everything from this guy was a well known good samaritan to he was on some pro police shit. Regardless it's hard for me to feel any sense of a gotcha moment when a black person is killed by the police. You gotta do some majorly foul shit for me not to give a fuck if the police kill you

I think people being too hard on dude. He probably should have kept that post to himself, but he didn't say that police brutality didn't exist or that BLM is wrong like some are claiming. He just let his experiences be known. Having been one of the few black people that hasn't been mistreated by whites or that ran into cops who actually did their job the right way doesn't make him a coon. I think it's more a case of not understanding that sometimes sharing your truth can undermine fights in support of THE truth.

Anyway, if a police brutality denier was going to get killed, it should have been Candace Owens. I think someone could have schooled this dude. People like her are too far gone.

I think people being too hard on dude. He probably should have kept that post to himself, but he didn't say that police brutality didn't exist or that BLM is wrong like some are claiming. He just let his experiences be known. Having been one of the few black people that hasn't been mistreated by whites or that ran into cops who actually did their job the right way doesn't make him a coon. I think it's more a case of not understanding that sometimes sharing your truth can undermine fights in support of THE truth.

Anyway, if a police brutality denier was going to get killed, it should have been Candace Owens. I think someone could have schooled this dude. People like her are too far gone.

I mean when you say Blue Lives Matter you know damn well that....

Never mind

I mean when you say Blue Lives Matter you know damn well that....

Never mind

Bruh I get what you're saying, but I'm at the point where I don't give anyone's intelligence the benefit of the doubt anymore. No matter how stupid you think something is, I promise there are people that believe it.

This dude is like the cat that was raised by white people and was on the video saying racism doesn't really exist. He's so conditioned by his own experiences that he can't see reality. I don't know if that makes him a coon or just a fool.

Back