Welcome To aBlackWeb

Annnnnnd Another One..........RIP JONATHAN PRICE

SMH

Some of y'all are so quick to judge the man from a couple internet posts, never met him or heard of him being an active detriment to other black folks.

However some of your favourite entertainers are selling degeneracy in the form of chaos and dysfunction to you and yours, but you're not labelling them a "coon".

This man seems to have had a toxic relationship with his blood relatives and had a healthy one with his white foster/carer family.

That can warp a person's general perception, it's unhealthy but it's human nature ('cause we're flawed beings) and a shame.

Like I said, unless you know this man has been detrimental to other black people, refrain from silly baseless speech against a man who by reports was unjustly murdered.

RIP Jonathan Price.
Exactly.

I keep saying...We need to understand how and why some of our people are the way they are. Cuz uh real shit......We hand out a lot of passes to the wrong people while shitting on those who gave up and are confused.

His beliefs stem from his toxic relationship with his blood and also, to him, caucasians have always done good by him (particularly being in a small town).

So he's myopic and all his experiences with the police up until his death have been positive or orderly. It's not like there aren't obvious underlying factors in his perception, what he needed was therapy... not ridicule.

If you believe he's coon and that's your initial or only response to the incident, then i hope the vast majority of black entertainers, particular musicians are being put under the same bracket 'cause they are more detrimental to black folks than someone like him.

If you don't believe so, then you're in too deep.
I think we need to care for our own more so the cacs won't be an option.

A village should not allow one of our own to see the enemy as the saving grace.

If that's the case, we all failed.

Damn that’s fucked up didn’t get the chance to unlearn that bullshit
I'm agreeing with this man.

Y'all know it's something now.

Unlearn?

he’s black, raised by black folks but choose to be on the white side.
But if those people abused him and all he saw was love and support from them cacs....You don't see the bigger issue?

He may see the cops as someone who could have saved him from his abuse.

I agree with what you are saying but we can't overlook his reasoning. That made it right in his head. Who are we to tell him what's right or wrong if we was not there to guide him or give a fuck before this .

We need more educationing and support and less isolation and back turning

Exactly.

I keep saying...We need to understand how and why some of our people are the way they are. Cuz uh real shit......We hand out a lot of passes to the wrong people while shitting on those who gave up and are confused.
I do understand why some of us are like him

My understanding why I'm so compassionless

Bruh I get what you're saying, but I'm at the point where I don't give anyone's intelligence the benefit of the doubt anymore. No matter how stupid you think something is, I promise there are people that believe it.

This dude is like the cat that was raised by white people and was on the video saying racism doesn't really exist. He's so conditioned by his own experiences that he can't see reality. I don't know if that makes him a coon or just a fool.
I lean towards him being a fool and conditioned by his upbringing vice just labeling him a coon

I’m sad for his family and for the way he died... but not sad for the man himself.

I said it before but only will say half

Everybody can’t be saved
True....But this man was treated like shit by his family and saved by white people.

So in his eyes they saved him cuz none of us did.

But we mad at how he sees things?

If anything people should be mad at his family.

You telling me no black folk would take him in? No black folk educated him on how things are?

This is the shit that gets me.
Just like in draft day...Them black dudes from Brooklyn and Carroll city or whatever good be with white girls on that day.

Mostly not a black father in site.

Yet we mad at the end result? How?

Those kids are the face of s bigger problem people don't like addressing.

I got time.

Not really just a few more minutes....But I'm hype now.
So let's get it.

Treated like shit?

We don’t know that and I still stand by what I said
OK....People who he feels did nothing for him.

You can stand by what you said.....But you're sounding a bit......Judgemental an void of compassion regarding his he feels he was treated.

These are people who don't have the type support you may have. So he's getting by on feeling he's being accepted by someone....Anyone.

Again I say we(as a community) failed him.

Don’t know how you Making that comparison

but. Anybody that supports white supremacy is a danger to the lives of black folks.

Take from that what you want
Again, I agree.
But WS comes in many forms. Are we going to shut them all out or just the easy ones?

OK....People who he feels did nothing for him.

You can stand by what you said.....But you're sounding a bit......Judgemental an void of compassion regarding his he feels he was treated.

These are people who don't have the type support you may have. So he's getting by on feeling he's being accepted by someone....Anyone.

Again I say we(as a community) failed him.

Judgemental, lack of compassion and whatever else you wanna use. Ima say this.

You’re either with us or against us

You either build or destroy.

Back