Welcome To aBlackWeb

Annnnnnd Another One..........RIP JONATHAN PRICE

Judgemental, lack of compassion and whatever else you wanna use. Ima say this.

You’re either with us or against us

You either build or destroy.
Again you are correct.....But it's crazy how this works tho.

Brother Malcolm sold drugs but then became a great leader for our people.

Are we to just cast out those who are list now without trying an intervention?

Everyone is not as blessed as you and some don't realize their potential. We need to teach each other about love and respect and understanding.

At the end of the day...Someone can shit on any of us because of past shit we did.

What if the revolution started when you wasn't ready? You'd be against us. Thus being a problem that needs to be dealt with.

It's a lot of other shit and people we can be mad at.....i think this one should not get this much ridicule. Otherwise......We have a long road.

Again you are correct.....But it's crazy how this works tho.

Brother Malcolm sold drugs but then became a great leader for our people.

Are we to just cast out those who are list now without trying an intervention?

Everyone is not as blessed as you and some don't realize their potential. We need to teach each other about love and respect and understanding.

At the end of the day...Someone can shit on any of us because of past shit we did.

What if the revolution started when you wasn't ready? You'd be against us. Thus being a problem that needs to be dealt with.

It's a lot of other shit and people we can be mad at.....i think this one should not get this much ridicule. Otherwise......We have a long road.

He changed

Oh boy didn’t.

Those are the facts

He changed

Oh boy didn’t.

Those are the facts
Can you say he didn't change yet? We don't know what could have been.

Malcolm wasn't always Malcolm. And depending on when you ran into him.....You could also say the same. You could have known him for 10 yrs an only know him as a criminal. But what matters more? His times he was against us or the times he was for us?
What if he died before he became the great orator he became. He would just be some criminal who had it coming.

Not saying you have no right to feel how you do, and i respect how you see things as you get older. But for me, I see a whole lot of black kids who have no idea how to love who they are walking blindly in a white world, while some of us are living comfortable in what we deem as proud and black because we were shown the way.

Can you say he didn't change yet? We don't know what could have been.

Malcolm wasn't always Malcolm. And depending on when you ran into him.....You could also say the same. You could have known him for 10 yrs an only know him as a criminal. But what matters more? His times he was against us or the times he was for us?
What if he died before he became the great orator he became. He would just be some criminal who had it coming.

Not saying you have no right to feel how you do, and i respect how you see things as you get older. But for me, I see a whole lot of black kids who have no idea how to love who they are walking blindly in a white world, while some of us are living comfortable in what we deem as proud and black because we were shown the way.

We only judge on progress round here fam.

No what ifs or maybes

so the Texas Rangers snatched him up 2 days later??? Chuck Norris?? word???

oh okay

they gonna be like "new rule: murdering negroes that post Blue Live Matter shit is illegal"

This happened in a really small town, basically one of those places where everyone either knows or knows of everyone. I believe there were only 3 cops in the town. There's a good chance this shooting was personal or that the cop knew the white man that was beating his wife and didn't like the fact that the black dude stepped in. In other words, the cop probably got arrested quickly because this wasn't just the typical bad policing shit.

Its still fuck the police but dude was caping for the cops so the irony of his demise is not surprising.
So if what monk says is true.....An the town only had three cops....Most likely he would think he was cool with those three so his stance us not like those of us in bigger city's where it's almost impossible to know the whole local precinct.

It can be fuck cops but not all people background mirrors yours.

Back