Welcome To aBlackWeb

And Yet Another One…..

More dumb shit.

Yes men and woman are telling their sons that you fucking dunce.

Do you really believe a large population of folks here in America is telling their sons to do foul things? I want a real answer
Wait...slow down D

A great majority of men and women may not be telling their sons to do foul shit to girls/women BUT they definitely aren't telling them NOT to...that's the problem

nigga im not taking any advice from a rape sympathizer

tf are you talking about? you cant even stop listening to r kelly but now youre out here leading the charge for women to kill their abusers 🤣🤣🤣🤣

what is this? opposite day?

you need to take a long hard look at how you contribute to a society where women are harmed at every turn

cut the shit
Cut it out calling me a rape sympathizer cause you can't find one post of me doing so. I'm for anyone killing a mf'er doing them harm

Damn shame y'all would rather be harmed than pop a nigga.

Wait...slow down D

A great majority of men and women may not be telling their sons to do foul shit to girls/women BUT they definitely aren't telling them NOT to...that's the problem
I don't know about that last part because it's drilled into every boy to not hit or hurt girls. It's a different thing if they're on listening but they are being told

I disagree 100% with the bold
I don't care that you disagree with facts

YOU may teach your sons to not be abusers...people in your family and social circles may teach their sons not to be abusers BUT this isn't the norm across the board

History and case upon case, article after article, shows this to be true

Edit: typo

Last edited:
I don't know about that last part because it's drilled into every boy to not hit or hurt girls. It's a different thing if they're on listening but they are being told
Anecdotes

YOU may teach your sons to not be abusers...people in your family and socail circles may teach their sons not to be abusers BUT this isn't the norm across the board

Ladies.......invest in firearm training so you can kill a goofy nigga like this and whomever act in this way

Ladies, especially black women, invest in getting a husband and these attacks can become less.

Black single women are a target and will continue to be. That independent don't need a man shit is stupid.

Black women are food out here and they will continue to be food even more so. Find you a husband and make a family.

If majority of black women had families and husband, niggas would think twice running up on black women.

Once upon a time, black women would be protected at all cost because they had husbands who had firearms for intruders

Cut it out calling me a rape sympathizer cause you can't find one post of me doing so. I'm for anyone killing a mf'er doing them harm

Damn shame y'all would rather be harmed than pop a nigga.

That’s not what they are saying. They are saying telling women just to shoot knowing jail and more abuse on the way. Or men could check our creeps and weirdos. We being reactionary

YOU may teach your sons to not be abusers...people in your family and socail circles may teach their sons not to be abusers BUT this isn't the norm across the board

But can we say thats facts? I believe some folks may not teach their sons but im pretty sure the majority does.

I know the strong independent masculine women are not going to agree but you need a man in the house.

Living alone is too risky nowadays

Having a husband stops a lot of bullshit

Saying stupid shit again.

What man you know cool with their friend assaulting and raping women. That shit is taboo to do in front of another man because they know. Its reason why those types get fucked up in jail.

You think telling your friend not do that would stop them? Acting like nobody never taught them otherwise is disingenuous as fuck

Well ya boy @Marc123 friend makes rape jokes often. It’s a not a jump to think his friend might do the shit. Abd obviously nigga we not checking our peers enough. Go outside or in your family and I bet a slew of women who can tell you about a creepy interaction with a man. This ain’t an outlier and yes I do believe that we can do much more as men about this shit. But let’s debate if you want

You're a black woman that's 19-45 years old living on your own, you are food out here for any race, women or man.

I wonder if that lady had a husband that she was coming home to every night, a family, would that shit would have been attempted?

Looking at shit from a different angle

You're a black woman that's 19-45 years old living on your own, you are food out here for any race, women or man.

I wonder if that lady had a husband that she was coming home to every night, a family, would that shit would have been attempted?

Looking at shit from a different angle
This not true, married women are being assaulted just like single women.

like i said before:

did we forget about Marissa Alexander?

This ain't an "abuser"

This is a random nigga trying to rob or rape. In most other places not called New York City, ESPECIALLY since the shit was caught on camera, putting a hole in a muhfucka that you don't know, running up on you with that level of aggression, is called "self defense", particularly if you're a woman.

Back