Welcome To aBlackWeb

And Yet Another One…..

“Super Hero” is the term used to describe comic book characters who wear costumes and fight crime.

By the way, The Invincible Iron Man’s costume is what gives him super powers… Not that it matters.

Have a seat.

does Clark Kent need a costume to leap over a building in a single bound?

w/o all that money Tony Starks (as well as Bruce Wayne) doesn't have all those gadgets that make him "super"

it's gotta be in ya, not on ya

but I digress

the cognitive dissonance that some black people have in regards to their 2A rights still always disappoints me

it's like we refuse to believe that we are responsible for our own security

it's like black people are naturally so empathetic and kind-hearted that we find it hard to believe evil mofos exist

NYC is different. The laws there actively try to deter folks from owning a gun.

And I wasn't lurking on the sidelines.

Haven't even been checking for this thread.

Only reason I'm in it now is because of your notification.

NYC is different. The laws there actively try to deter folks from owning a gun.

I think that's the larger point being missed

the laws aren't made by themselves........people vote for them ( and black people vote for gun control often to their own detriment)

so why would a vulnerable group support laws against their own safety or even continue to choose to live in an unsafe environment?

Guns laws in NYC isn't the same as other places

Stun guns is the best women can do to protect themselves in nyc

Last edited:
I think that's the larger point being missed

the laws aren't made by themselves........people vote for them ( and black people vote for gun control often to their own detriment)

so why would a vulnerable group support laws against their own safety or even continue to choose to live in an unsafe environment?

Shit, I simply wonder why folks even consider NYC just on GP outside of gun ownership.

We don't have them problems with obtaining a firearm out this way in the southwest, and even Michigan made it easier to get a CCW/CPL some years back. Back in the day the only way to get a CCW was if you could prove that you handled large amounts of cash on a regular basis (i.e. doing bank drops or doing multi-location cash pickups) or if you were a convenience store owner in a high crime area or some shit. Regular folks couldn't get one.

So, had this played out in a lot of other cities/states, there's a huge chance the outcome would have been drastically different:

The update

37 priors???!!!

200w.gif

@Race Jones

What do you think should be done with a dude like this? He got 37 priors and still on some fuck shit. This isn't a gotcha question. I'm genuinely curious. I know you're against the existence of prisons, and I've always wondered what people with that ideology think about serial offenders.

Back