Welcome To aBlackWeb

And Yet Another One…..

Well ya boy @Marc123 friend makes rape jokes often. It’s a not a jump to think his friend might do the shit. Abd obviously nigga we not checking our peers enough. Go outside or in your family and I bet a slew of women who can tell you about a creepy interaction with a man. This ain’t an outlier and yes I do believe that we can do much more as men about this shit. But let’s debate if you want

Its called a outlier.

Just because men does something dont mean they are not being taught to do something differently. Plenty of Christians, Muslims and Jews go against the teachings thats been given to them their whole lives. I have do some foul shit in my life that I was thought not to do but did it anyways (nothing against women)

Some folks suffer from all type of mental disorders and it manifest in hate towards others and unfortunately women can end up the victims of that rage from men.

But still dont mean we as a majority are being taught its okay to do it.

The real issue is men we dont take our mental health seriously enough and the results are sometimes against our women

Its called a outlier.

Just because men does something dont mean they are not being taught to do something differently. Plenty of Christians, Muslims and Jews go against the teachings thats been given to them their whole lives. I have do some foul shit in my life that I was thought not to do but did it anyways (nothing against women)

Some folks suffer from all type of mental disorders and it manifest in hate towards others and unfortunately women can end up the victims of that rage from men.

But still dont mean we as a majority are being taught its okay to do it.

The real issue is men we dont take our mental health seriously enough and the results are sometimes against our women

Bruh it a whole slew of sex abuse in families that also goes unchecked and spousal abuse that goes unchecked those aint outliers people know it’s wrong but won’t stop it. It’s a thing

This not true, married women are being assaulted just like single women.

Where are these married women assaulted?

I'll give you one place which is common for all women, the work-force. Where else are these married women being chased down and assaulted like single women?

Bruh it a whole slew of sex abuse in families that also goes unchecked and spousal abuse that goes unchecked those aint outliers people know it’s wrong but won’t stop it. It’s a thing

But I thought the point of this was men not being informed its wrong to do those things?

Ladies, especially black women, invest in getting a husband and these attacks can become less.

Black single women are a target and will continue to be. That independent don't need a man shit is stupid.

Black women are food out here and they will continue to be food even more so. Find you a husband and make a family.

If majority of black women had families and husband, niggas would think twice running up on black women.

Once upon a time, black women would be protected at all cost because they had husbands who had firearms for intruders

The problem with this specific scenario is that this woman does have a husband.

"... The victim said she has never seen the man before. She said her guard is now up and her husband and family now watch her leave the building."

The problem with this specific scenario is that this woman does have a husband.

"... The victim said she has never seen the man before. She said her guard is now up and her husband and family now watch her leave the building."

I still stand by my post, very rare occurrence.

That's the conundrum

I don't think it's wild at all to tell a woman to protect herself from these abusive ass dudes out here, b/c there A LOT of them

But what *is* "wild" to me, is the men that love to tell women to just shoot, are oftentimes the same men who neglect to teach boys/young men NOT to be abusers in the first place

And say shit like "well the optics may look bad but maybe the man running up to her door wasn't trying to harm her"

Saying stupid shit again.

What man you know cool with their friend assaulting and raping women. That shit is taboo to do in front of another man because they know. Its reason why those types get fucked up in jail.

You think telling your friend not do that would stop them? Acting like nobody never taught them otherwise is disingenuous as fuck

Didn't we just have a couple posters defending rating a woman's attractiveness by whether or not she'd be raped wasn't that bad of a thing? Niggas admittedly let alot of wild shit their friends say slide under the guise of "Nah they wouldn't really do that" when in reality being ok with making certain comments regarding and joking about rape do show hints of a certain mindset

Maryland and DC doesnt have open carry. DC guns laws are strict as well. Not as tough as NYC though. But in Md, we can have guns in our home.

Sometimes it doesn't matter if you have a weapon. If someone gets the drop on you, you Just wishing for luck to be on your side.

Maryland and DC doesnt have open carry. DC guns laws are strict as well. Not as tough as NYC though. But in Md, we can have guns in our home.

Sometimes it doesn't matter if you have a weapon. If someone gets the drop on you, you Just wishing for luck to be on your side.

That's a huge part of why my uncle moved across the line into MD after him and my aunt got married and had their girls.

Back