Welcome To aBlackWeb

And Yet Another One…..

I don't think it's "wild" to tell women to bust a hot one in a muhphugga

I just think it's rather myopic for the very reason you stated.

And it ignores the kind of socialization that leads to these types of situations in the first place

Cuz if we being real a lot of dudes would get shot for catcalling and the shit they be saying

I don't think it's "wild" to tell women to bust a hot one in a muhphugga

I just think it's rather myopic for the very reason you stated.

And it ignores the kind of socialization that leads to these types of situations in the first place

it is wild because whats next?

are we going to fight to keep her out of prison? pay for her lawyer? will we write her if she so happens to go jail? what about her kids if she has them?

theres countless women in jail for killing their abusers. nameless and faceless

are we actively fighting for their rights as we speak?

So now she's raped or murdered because she's afraid the courts will put her in prison. I'm sorry but women got to put down the immediate threat

it is wild because whats next?

are we going to fight to keep her out of prison? pay for her lawyer? will we write her if she so happens to go jail? what about her kids if she has them?
That's the conundrum

I don't think it's wild at all to tell a woman to protect herself from these abusive ass dudes out here, b/c there A LOT of them

But what *is* "wild" to me, is the men who love to tell women to just shoot, are oftentimes the same men who neglect to teach boys/young men NOT to be abusers in the first place

Edit: typo

Last edited:
That's the conundrum

I don't think it's wild at all to tell a woman to protect herself from these abusive ass dudes out here

But what *is* "wild" to me, is the men that love to tell women to just shoot, are oftentimes the same men who neglect to teach boys/young men NOT to be abusers in the first place

Facts! Women don’t wanna hear the bs. They want us to check our peers but a lot of folks don’t wanna check the homie

So now she's raped or murdered because she's afraid the courts will put her in prison. I'm sorry but women got to put down the immediate threat

nigga im not taking any advice from a rape sympathizer

tf are you talking about? you cant even stop listening to r kelly but now youre out here leading the charge for women to kill their abusers 🤣🤣🤣🤣

what is this? opposite day?

you need to take a long hard look at how you contribute to a society where women are harmed at every turn

cut the shit

Facts! Women don’t wanna hear the bs. They want us to check our peers but a lot of folks don’t wanna check the homie

Saying stupid shit again.

What man you know cool with their friend assaulting and raping women. That shit is taboo to do in front of another man because they know. Its reason why those types get fucked up in jail.

You think telling your friend not do that would stop them? Acting like nobody never taught them otherwise is disingenuous as fuck

For example niggas do shit like tell they daughter don’t do xyz but are you giving son the same talk?

More dumb shit.

Yes men and woman are telling their sons that you fucking dunce.

Do you really believe a large population of folks here in America is telling their sons to do foul things? I want a real answer

More dumb shit.

Yes men and woman are telling their sons that you fucking dunce.

Do you really believe a large population of folks here in America is telling their sons to do foul things? I want a real answer

this is disingenuous

Back