Welcome To aBlackWeb

And Yet Another One…..

Or she just broke up with her BF who sold crack and the junkies refuse to lose the address

Ladies.......invest in firearm training so you can kill a goofy nigga like this and whomever act in this way

As good of advice as this may seem...the shit ain't working out for Black women like this and I wouldn't necessarily start now putting trust in the legal system to treat Black women with as victims in this scenario. See the case of thr woman in Florida of all states with their liberal gun laws who was given a 20 year sentence for just firing a warning shot at her ex who threatened to kill her.

As good of advice as this may seem...the shit ain't working out for Black women like this and I wouldn't necessarily start now putting trust in the legal system to treat Black women with as victims in this scenario. See the case of thr woman in Florida of all states with their liberal gun laws who was given a 20 year sentence for just firing a warning shot at her ex who threatened to kill her.

Being dead out weighs that

fuck all that.......blow that nigga head off let the courts and God worry about the other shit

Yeah i remember that its better to have the chance to be alive than not the consequences of life > the consequence of death she needs to blade up always when these things happen people say..." how bout you tell men to..." people cant resist the urge to get some shit off even if logic eludes them... you cant protest random acts of violence what you can do is try to protect youself "in case shit" you know insurance

Bro ur entire perspective on this matter is idiotic

Naw. You think matters should be solved with fist because two males was involved and not taking in the entire situation.

You was in that thread trying to tell a victim the proper way to defend themselves against their abuser.

that shit is asinine.

I'm seeing yall talk about rape and this other stuff where yall seeing this at?

The "I need to know more" shit comes off as looking for an excuse to call this shit anything other than what it was...which was this man and his fortunately failed attempt to harm this woman. Yall asking for more evidence like this nigga running up to her door like that was him trying to sell her girl scout cookies.

The "I need to know more" shit comes off as looking for an excuse to call this shit anything other than what it was...which was this man and his fortunately failed attempt to harm this woman. Yall asking for more evidence like this nigga running up to her door like that was him trying to sell her girl scout cookies.
Not the case but would like to know the whole story before I'm saying stone him to death though. Why all the assumption and not even know the full story.

Not the case but would like to know the whole story before I'm saying stone him to death though. Why all the assumption and not even know the full story.

1. The story is in the article attached to the video so if you really wanted to know you'd look.
2. There's no explanation that will justify him running up to that woman's door and trying to get in no matter how badly you want to try and create one

1. The story is in the article attached to the video so if you really wanted to know you'd look.
2. There's no explanation that will justify him running up to that woman's door and trying to get in no matter how badly you want to try and create one
Yea I ain't on Twitter I clicked it but couldn't get to no story, And just saw a couple comments. I'm going just off the video alone

Back