Welcome To aBlackWeb

And Yet Another One…..

the cognitive dissonance that some black people have in regards to their 2A rights still always disappoints me

it's like we refuse to believe that we are responsible for our own security

it's like black people are naturally so empathetic and kind-hearted that we find it hard to believe evil mofos exist

the cognitive dissonance that some black people have in regards to their 2A rights still always disappoints me

it's like we refuse to believe that we are responsible for our own security

it's like black people are naturally so empathetic and kind-hearted that we find it hard to believe evil mofos exist

You really think that’s why people don’t own guns? Cmon man

You really think that’s why people don’t own guns? Cmon man

uh yeah🙁

a good portion of people can't explain their irrational fear of firearms

or their naive view of expecting someone else to be responsible for keeping them safe

even the police aren't responsible for protecting individuals by law..........so how silly is it to be a grown rational adult and purposely choosing to make urself vulnerable

Man, that video evidence would be more than enough justification for her to have put a hot one in that nigga. Bringing up that Florida case has nothing to do with this one.

uh yeah🙁

a good portion of people can't explain their irrational fear of firearms

or their naive view of expecting someone else to be responsible for keeping them safe

even the police aren't responsible for protecting individuals by law..........so how silly is it to be a grown rational adult and purposely choosing to make urself vulnerable
A lot of people dont have it in them to take a life. Also, lots of people make it through life not needing one. Nothing is guaranteed. Not everyone is built for violence. Add to the fact that laws differ in each state.

A lot of people dont have it in them to take a life. Also, lots of people make it through life not needing one. Nothing is guaranteed. Not everyone is built for violence. Add to the fact that laws differ in each state.

what's the takeaway from ur generic statement here?

I said a "good portion of people" for a reason..........I never said everybody should strive to be Rambo bruh😂

u don't have to get a gun if u don't want one........but why limit ur options on purpose

the underlined is my point that too many black people tend to cosign gun control at the expense of themselves

what's the takeaway from ur generic statement here?

I said a "good portion of people" for a reason..........I never said everybody should strive to be Rambo bruh😂

u don't have to get a gun if u don't want one........but why limit ur options on purpose

the underlined is my point that too many black people tend to cosign gun control at the expense of themselves
I never heard someone not explain their fear of guns. Generally, they know the reason.

When "many" talk about gun control, they are not trying to eliminate guns altogether. They want better background checks....etc.

There are some that do want guns gone completely

Why did the husband only walk her out the building?

i think this requires a bit more protection and diligence.

at least get to her bus stop or if she’s close enough....to the door of her job.

this nigga was outside where she lives....that shit would anger and scare me at the same time.

I never heard someone not explain their fear of guns. Generally, they know the reason.

When "many" talk about gun control, they are not trying to eliminate guns altogether. They want better background checks....etc.

There are some that do want guns gone completely

I hear u but look at how that's turned out for folks in some of these places with more restricted 2A rights

more laws will only affect the law-abiding...........mofos out here breaking the law already dgaf about gun control and that's my point

u think a mofo like the guy in the o/p is gon be stopped by better background checks? he ain't even using a gun and look how that worked out for his victim

I hear u but look at how that's turned out for folks in some of these places with more restricted 2A rights

more laws will only affect the law-abiding...........mofos out here breaking the law already dgaf about gun control and that's my point

u think a mofo like the guy in the o/p is gon be stopped by better background checks? he ain't even using a gun and look how that worked out for his victim
The restrictive law would be against people that have anger issues. People with mental issues. People with hate in their heart. People with a history of abuse done to another person. Drug and alcohol addictions. Etc. These type of people can also be law abiding citizens.

Also, it will make training mandatory. A scared and/or untrained person with a gun is just as dangerous as a criminal with a gun. That is how innocent people get hit instead of the target.

I understand having a gun for protection. But people need to be smart about where and how you use it.

The restrictive law would be against people that have anger issues. People with mental issues. People with hate in their heart. People with a history of abuse done to another person. Drug and alcohol addictions. Etc. These type of people can also be law abiding citizens.

Also, it will make training mandatory. A scared and/or untrained person with a gun is just as dangerous as a criminal with a gun. That is how innocent people get hit instead of the target.

I understand having a gun for protection. But people need to be smart about where and how you use it.
I agree on all this but the people unintentionally getting hit.

I think that’s more of a illegal gun criminal type thing.

I agree on all this but the people unintentionally getting hit.

I think that’s more of a illegal gun criminal type thing.
Most criminals are untrained with firearms as well.

That texas kid, who wasn't a criminal, that hit multiple people in his school wasnt trained i bet.

I feel training should be a bit deeper. Teach you how to stay calm in high stress level situations. Fear causes people to become trigger happy. Spray until your target is down but not realizing your are around innocent people.

Give a military type of gun training. Run through different scenarios.

Iron Man isn't a super hero (Batman as well)

what's his super power(s)?

Jus a dude w/ a lot of money
“Super Hero” is the term used to describe comic book characters who wear costumes and fight crime.

By the way, The Invincible Iron Man’s costume is what gives him super powers… Not that it matters.

Have a seat.

Back