Welcome To aBlackWeb

AMC - The Walking Dead/Fear The Walking Dead Thread/The Ones Who Live

Another Gripe I Have With This Show Is That They Kill Off Interesting Well Rounded Characters And Replace Them With Half Baked Underdeveloped Backround Ass MFers

That scene where rick and negan fought in the abandoned building and negan said your gonna get us killed you psycho!" That was from the comics right?

That scene when Rick got Lucille is TV history

u think so? i didnt see last night. but just caught last weeks episode.. my girl and I was watching.. she got hype once rick/neegan got into the car chase.. i told her.. im calling this shit now... they gon have a all out brawl.. and NEITHER of them gon die... shits kinda predictable by now...

like i said still anepisode back.. but i'll give this to them atleast.. Simon gets something that Neegan doesnt... "These people dont scare" . they been able to "save" all those other groups of people because ultimately they would intimidate them to the point they fell in line, Rick/Maggie people didnt. They cant scare them .. either kill them all or leave em alone...

You can tell the change in style since the new show runner.I like her.She got an evil streak and likes them guns to go off.

This chick running the show with the shit.She must be a fan of Gangster Grimes.

Yooooo Daryl came through with that yoppa,actually not sure what type of gun that is.Maybe an AR

And now yous can't leave

Rick and Maggie let them things off.I'm mad Simon ho ass got away.

Morgan going to Fear is kinda dope,but I wonder why he leaves the group?I like Fear,but Morgan will make it better.Fear's last season was fire.

Damn i thought carol was gonna get some lovin.Nope.

The Walking down the stairs dead.

she made a surprise zombie attack really scary again

Henry with the action,but wamp wamp waaaaaaamp.

where did that zombie come from inside the savior prisoner camp?

I doubt tara was hit with an infected arrow.

No Idk what it is.Tell me

This ep was really good.

Ohhhhhh that female zombie must have been hit with an infected weapon and that's how she was in the pin with the prisoners because she was one.

Back