Welcome To aBlackWeb

AMC - The Walking Dead/Fear The Walking Dead Thread/The Ones Who Live

Aight episode, lol I remember when this was the biggest and most talked about show on television. Now it's just there, I don't hate it like others do now though.

I haven't watched the after show in a while but I can imagine the folks on Talking dead acting like a real live person actually fuckin died lmao.. FOH

I hope they follow up w/ that lil kid n he turns into a super ruthless killer. odds are we wont see him for 4 more episodes tho smh. with lil follow up.

Wow! str8 filler. TWD writers give zero fucks. Viewers get 100% filler episode n they gone like it.

I jus wanna see how this season ends, then im done w this trash show.

but really they need to wrap this up this season . it really cant go on any longer

The garbage leader started speaking perfect English after her squad got massacred

Last edited:
this reminds me i gotta get caught up on the comics

So cuz simon has blue paint on shoes. That gone let ppl know he killed the trash ppl?

And why the fuck did the trash broad change into her night gown after her ppl died? WTF

Even the preview for next week looks lame af. Jus more talkin about fighting Negans crew.

Idgaf. Carls letter to negan was some real bitch shit. Writers did carl wrong w that shit

I like this ep.yall really should just stop watching this show

Damn he did hit Rick with the RICO

telling him he's why Carl died

Back