Welcome To aBlackWeb

AMC - The Walking Dead/Fear The Walking Dead Thread/The Ones Who Live

Anybody know how many more seasons this show is supposed to go on for?

No,but as of right now TWD is still one of the most watched shows on TV and is AMC's marquis show.The ads are super expensive and they have 2 companion shows,talking Dead and Fear TWD.

TWD will probably be on for at least 3-5 seasons IMO

There's no reason to cancel it.

No,but as of right now TWD is still one of the most watched shows on TV and is AMC's marquis show.The ads are super expensive and they have 2 companion shows,talking Dead and Fear TWD.

TWD will probably be on for at least 3-5 seasons IMO

There's no reason to cancel it.

Business wise you're right no need to cancel it.

Quality wise the shit is trash right now. The writing and the shit they have the actors doing is just fucking dumb.

Lol Loch is this forum's biggest supporter of the show so I'm sure he completely disagrees

I haven't forgot. As usual I'm just stating my opinion. Not trying to convince anybody to see shit my way.

LLS I got my folks out MIA right now looking for Hurricanes shit for me for my trip down there for the game.

That fucking game ain't until Oct and I can't fucking wait. Haven't been this excited in a long ass time damn near feel like a kid again.

I haven't forgot. As usual I'm just stating my opinion. Not trying to convince anybody to see shit my way.

LLS I got my folks out MIA right now looking for Hurricanes shit for me for my trip down there for the game.

That fucking game ain't until Oct and I can't fucking wait. Haven't been this excited in a long ass time damn near feel like a kid again.
https://www.caneswear.com/

Store is in Davie. Get you a Canes starter jacket lol, looking like Uncle Luke

Lol Loch is this forum's biggest supporter of the show so I'm sure he completely disagrees

IDK if I'm the biggest supporter or others just are the biggest haters.

Season 7 was pretty slow and wasn't all that,but I really like this season.

I like how it's all one day.And I do think it will be fire on the binge watch.

Anybody know how many more seasons this show is supposed to go on for?

i think as of now they have been renewed for a ninth season.. dont think they have locked down anything after that. I wanna say i dont see it being reup'd after that.. but if the number are even DECENT i bet they keep going

Dude who plays Morgan is a great actor.Going to Fear will pretty much make him like the Rick of that show.

I like Fear.it's been better every season

Last edited:
All along Negan was the good guy while Rick was the villain. Rick always has done questionable bad guy shit, dude kills people just because he can, Shane would be proud.

Negan picked up that chick who know Dwight is a traitor I'm betting.

maybe but I doubt it.

I feel like negan would kill Dwight off the rip and it looks like Dwight doesn't die next ep.

I could be wrong though.She has to show back up at some point I guess.

I didn't see the preview from the next episode but it would be Negan's way to play mind games with Dwight and Simon.

Is Fear The Walking Dead in the present day of The Walking Dead or are they still a prequel show. I'm wondering how Morgan fit in.

I still dont know if morgan is staying on both shows or if he leaving twd completely

I hope he introduce both shows main characters

Back