Welcome To aBlackWeb

AMC - The Walking Dead/Fear The Walking Dead Thread/The Ones Who Live

Sometimes I feel like the writing on this show is borderline insulting to the viewers. It's one thing to have a little plot hole every now and then or a little bit of filler or some kind of drawn out "mystery" or manufactured cliffhanger for no reason but changing various characters' behavior randomly as it suits the storyline for that episode is annoying as hell.

It's almost like they have a handful of different personality types and they just choose who's going to be who for each story arc regardless of their established character. We have...

the moral compass, the merciless killer, the struggling pacifist, the conflicted leader, the underminer, the hopeful optimist, etc...

It's getting old.

Just read that the characters in Fear The Walking Dead are in Mexico, I guess that helicopter is how Morgan get to them

Just watched the episode from Sunday. Damn Rick chopped that dude with the hatchet caught me off guard. I get why they killed them though. Fuck all that we can get along and play nice now shit.

The way Morgan keeps flip flopping is fucking terrible. What makes it terrible is the extremes he goes through. At one moment he wants to save everybody and then in the next moment he fine with damn near being a serial killer. Shit is trash as far as that shit is concerned.

Negan seem like he's always 3 steps ahead of everyone. I hate that Simon got put down, I liked his character

I almost thought Dwight got away

They had a nigga off the trail thinking gregory is who got picked up

damn it gregory still alive

ewwwwwgene ain't shit

simple Simon.Nigga got choked out.

Let ya negan lean ya Negan Lean

I agree with whoever said the shifts they put Morgan through are fucking nuts... dude is either conflicted about taking life or an absolute murdering machine and the shifts between are far from subtle and pretty fuckin ridiculous as well as being arbitrary as fuck.. oh today im a pacifist... tomorrow ima stab you in the face just cuz........ foh man

I knew Eugene did that because of how he was acting,plus they foreshadowed it last ep when Gabe was making bad bullets.

sidenote Rosita lost all her post baby weight by this finale,she was chunky all 1st half of the season.

Maggie,Daryl,and Jesus on some legion of doom shit

The actor who played carl was mad salty.He spilled the finale way back when he got killed off.

I hope Morgan still shows up in TWD,but I guess he going west.

Back