Welcome To aBlackWeb

AMC - The Walking Dead/Fear The Walking Dead Thread/The Ones Who Live

I just can't get excited for this show anymore. More action this season, but i think its ran its course.

This. My boy at work last night ike "yo walking dead coming back tmrw" just had to shoo this nigga like...

tenor (13).gif

I was so disinterested watching the finale I didn't even realise carl died. I was just like that boy look tired af sitting there like that... Shit lost all its momentum. Wrap it up.

This. My boy at work last night ike "yo walking dead coming back tmrw" just had to shoo this nigga like...

View attachment 31269

I was so disinterested watching the finale I didn't even realise carl died. I was just like that boy look tired af sitting there like that... Shit lost all its momentum. Wrap it up.

my boy girl reminded me thats it starting back again like you said i also lost interest in this show . Its jus dragging on

Ep was too long. They milked tf outta carls death. I was ready for him to die. That final shot tho....damn.

So it was all carls dream, interesting. Carl wanted peace, thats cool.

This was a good ep. They dragged out Carl's death but that was to be expected. If i saw what I think in that final shot I think this show is gonna become watchable again..

Ablackwebthey did drag Carl's death but only because he was the co.star of the show. Damn Carol and Rick are the only ones left from the original vroup. I don't think things will turn out the way Carl wants it to. I still think it shouldve beenjudithwho died instead. Koo

meh....carl leaving wasnt as big as the beginning of the Negan era (when Lucille made moms spaghetti outta Glen and Abraham's heads)

it was sad but I was way too distracted by wondering what was happening in "the fight" to really care

I can see this will easily be a 5-6 episode fight, then a bunch of reflecting for the rest of the season

these writers are the kings of stretching shit

Back