Welcome To aBlackWeb

AMC - The Walking Dead/Fear The Walking Dead Thread/The Ones Who Live

RIP to Shiva but other than that it was a pretty trash episode. Ezekiel not a good enough character to have a episode centered around him.

Finally next week Negan shows back up.

I just started watching TWD last month and I am already on Season 5. The Priest just told the mayor of Alexandria that all the new residents are bad. How was I not checking for this show years ago

I just started watching TWD last month and I am already on Season 5. The Priest just told the mayor of Alexandria that all the new residents are bad. How was I not checking for this show years ago

Might as well crank up that Game of thrones late bloomer and join 2009-2010

Scott Gimple has been removed as showrunner to be "elevated" to another position overseeing the whole TWD franchise

Coral

Last edited:
LOL I gave up on this show. The IC version of this thread this season was DEAD cause barely anyone gave a shit to watch and discuss it lol

I still love this show and killing Carl was a great move,I just don't know who Rick is from here on out.

Killing Carl upped the stakes no doubt.

I don't even know why this thread was made. These I c niggas ain't gonna do shit but hate on tonight's episode like they always do

Back