Lmao did he really throw her under the bus?!? Wow. I guess that's how that relationship ended

Mike left Fring with the trash security lol

So even though he did that she still hugs him. That relationship has to be fractured

Damn. They threw him in the dirty hole like that? Foul

Lmao did he really throw her under the bus?!? Wow. I guess that's how that relationship ended

Mike left Fring with the trash security lol

So even though he did that she still hugs him. That relationship has to be fractured

Damn. They threw him in the dirty hole like that? Foul

He aint throw her under the bus he said she should go so she could get the fuck outa there

He aint throw her under the bus he said she should go so she could get the fuck outa there
That was my first impression. I usually watch a show and write something up as I'm watching and then post at the end lol

Had to see the last part of it again to figure out what Gus was getting at when he questioned Kim.

He asked her why Salamanca sent her.........and she told him Jimmy talked him into doing it.

Gus then had an epiphany that...........if Jimmy could talk him into doing something............then he could probably do the same thing.

Don't know how he knew Lalo was gonna be at the laundry spot.........but that's the only reason why I think him questioning Kim was pivotal to saving his life.

Well, maybe not saving his life, but ultimately killing Lalo.

Because if he had just stayed in the house like Mike told him to, he still wouldn't have been killed............but Lalo would still be on the loose.

• Cap
Reactions: AP2.5
I don't really follow. Gus figured out that if Lalo would let Jimmy talk him out of anything, then it must be an inconsequential part of his plan.

That's how he figured out that it must be a diversion for his real plan. Because if that were the real play, there would be no way Lalo would let Jimmy (or anyone) alter it.