Welcome To aBlackWeb

"We had a good thing. We had Fring. We had a lab..."

Mike was working for Fring and was pissed with Walt took him out. The difference in Better Call Saul has been that Mike isn't Fring's number 2 yet, Tyrus is. Tyrus is holding a gun on Mike in this season at Gus's behest, something that would never have happened during Breaking Bad."

Just started season 6

Yo gus really don't fuck with nacho..... Mike a real one for speaking up for him...

But shit... Gus hate that nigga

Only thing I can't figure out is if he goes to become "Gene" after BB when he goes to the cleaner....

Or if he goes to the cleaner after this show well

Kim is getting darker and darker.... Even surprising Jimmy.

Cuz when she told him he's either a friend of the cartel or a rat...

I feel like she's gonna get too ambitious.... Be on some Wendy Byrd shit..... She gonna get herself killed going too hard.

Damn.... Didn't peep this...

Michael Mando called Nacho's death scene "ominous... these are all dead men walking, watching the first man die", referring to the fact that each of the other characters who appeared in the scene (Gus, Tyrus, Victor, Hector, Leonel and Marco Salamanca, Bolsa, and Mike) would all eventually meet their own fates on Breaking Bad.

Respect for Howard for wanting to box it out.

Neither of them niggaz can fight though 🤣🤣

Good thing this ain't the version of Saul from "nobody"

I love how Kim kept noticing the flame bout to go out when Howard came in the room..... That shit was dope as fuck

Back