Welcome To aBlackWeb

Him getting popped in the head gonna go with the suspected drug user narrative.

Wherever his body gets dumped they probably gonna say it was a drug deal gone bad

Him getting popped in the head gonna go with the suspected drug user narrative.

Wherever his body gets dumped they probably gonna say it was a drug deal gone bad
I didn't even think about the fact they they'll probably frame it as a drug deal gone bad. Just foul

I think the craziest thing about this show.... Especially when you get to season 4...

When you really see how tough the cartel and Gus were..... Like how deadly they moved.... The fact that a civilian ass cook in Walter shook everything up the way he did is crazy

I think the craziest thing about this show.... Especially when you get to season 4...

When you really see how tough the cartel and Gus were..... Like how deadly they moved.... The fact that a civilian ass cook in Walter shook everything up the way he did is crazy
Yea walt was the great white hope him and jesse. That's why like better call saul more than breaking bad because its more realistic.

Nacho couldn't even get away with poisoning Hector when he was the closest person to him..,

But Walt took down like damn near every boss

Nacho couldn't even get away with poisoning Hector when he was the closest person to him..,

But Walt took down like damn near every boss

Walt was protective of his money and status more than anything. Even more than his own family.

That's the difference between him and other characters. His gift in chemistry, money and status were everything to him.

The cousins ran thru that Mexican crew like a hot knife through butter.

It was 2 v 20..... And it was an overmatch

One thing I'm a huge fan of in the Breaking Bad universe is how they shoot certain scenes. They shoot the meticulous way things are done. For example, how Lalo went into the sewers and his setup.
They do a great job with the camera work. They’ll put a camera on a window so when the door closes it stops on the driver. Just little shit in otherwise meaningless scenes that just draw you in. Great attention to detail.

Even when the scam was playing out i felt bad for Howard and that ending ....WOW
But my question is who is going to feel the cause an effect guilt here? Without the scam Howard
would have never been at the house. What a way to end half of your series finale !!

Meh. All that jus to kill howard.

I thought he might kill kim.

OK half season imo.

Gus that nigga tho.

They making it seem like mike been gus right hand man from day one. It wasnt that way in BB

Meh. All that jus to kill howard.

I thought he might kill kim.

OK half season imo.

Gus that nigga tho.

They making it seem like mike been gus right hand man from day one. It wasnt that way in BB
What show you watching brah

Back