Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mike made it seem like he's gonna protect her. I think he gives her a new identity

nah

Mike only had his folks followin them in case that Salamanca mf popped up

wasn't really for their protection per se

but did Jimmy have a gf or wife in BB?

I don't recall him havin one in that series & it's prolly cuz Kim died/was killed

That fring scene was cool af.

Fring rockin da vest.

Why are saul n kim so mad at dude? Im guessing he got saul fired or sumthing.

Fring tries to look all calm and collected, but for him to set all that up..........he's legit shook of Lalo.

5fe26bf1b7b28c2942945d2c4688ccaca46de941.gifv

b2bd9ecc2632b908695af0752328c8e7ef12dee6.gifv

That fring scene was cool af.

Fring rockin da vest.

Why are saul n kim so mad at dude? Im guessing he got saul fired or sumthing.
I just ran through all of the seasons up until now. They are trying to get Hamlin to settle the lawsuit with Sandpiper so Jimmy can get his $2M payout. He gets 20% of the common fund.

It’s still crazy how they’re going about it though. Jimmy and Kim’s hijinks just make no sense whatsoever. Like last season they tried to help the landowner against Mesa Verde but then Jimmy asks for $4M all of a sudden and makes all of these libelous commercials using dude’s dad without even mentioning it to Kim, lol. And now he does a Hamlin cosplay and steals his car to Inception the other lawyer? 😂. Too far but whatever, the cartel stuff is too interesting to not watch.

Last edited:
we need more Lalo in Germany Lol

but that phone scene between Nacho and his Pops was some goat shit which embodied everything wrong with us (sons and fathers). I have a similar relation with my old man but I know that if I was in a similar situation as Nacho that Pops would have went all in gunsblazing cause he’s the realist mofo I know… but with my son I am verbally more open and tell him I love him everyday …

and that was my only gripe with the Nacho arch, he was to great of a character to go out like that and that he would end up realizing that a father should always die before the son etc.

I'm getting caught up on this. I'm back in season 3 when Gus first showed up

Back