Welcome To aBlackWeb

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
better-call-saul-s3.jpg

We know that Better Call Saul Season 3 is going to feature Breaking Bad villain Gus Fring, portrayed by Giancarlo Esposito will be back to aid in the metamorphosis of Jimmy McGill, but in a recent interview will the Huffington Post, star Bob Odenkirk advised fans to keep their eyes peeled for further Breaking Bad characters and callbacks.

“Giancarlo is an incredibly sweet, generous actor, and incredibly gifted, amazing actor, so it’s wonderful to have him around, and it’s wonderful to get the story closer to the world of Breaking Bad, and it’s not just Giancarlo. There are other characters from that show that are starting to appear, so that is super exciting, and it raises our stakes, and it raises our game at Saul,” said Odenkirk.

“It’s just awesome, and I just envy the fans for the surprises that are coming this season. I guess as it comes closer to Breaking Bad, it’s gonna happen more and more,” he said.

If you weren't excited enough, here's a picture of Odenkirk and Esposito at a real life Los Pollos Hermanos at South by Southwest:

I watched season 1 and checked out after 2 episodes of season 2. This show's pace is too damn slow, I be bored watching

my b chi, i thought you were talking about BB

yea...BCS is slow, but i think it still follows the same template by slowly showing his transition to the lawyer you see him as in BB

Im with goldie, things should be heating up now with Gus in the fold

Exactly, the new season normally drops at the top of the year, we had to wait an extra 4 months for this one smh

Couple days from the season premiere, might have to go back and watch the last few eps from last season to remember how it ended, it's been over a year since last season

no one watched this last night?

classic set up episode to establish the tone of the season

GUS GON BE ON NEXT WEEKS EPISODE!!!

Back